Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Aug 2007 at 9:04 PM
Default Black dog with Glowing Yellow eyes?
HI

everyonce in awhile in the game I see a black dog with glowing yellow eyes? is that the warewolf I have heard about thats in the game? or is it just a normal dog that just happens to have glowing yellow eyes?
Advertisement
retired moderator
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Aug 2007 at 9:10 PM
Thanks! I thought it may of been a Warewolf. Maybe I'll try and get my simm turned into one tonight!

Thanks!
Scholar
#4 Old 24th Aug 2007 at 10:36 AM
It's almost impossible to get a sim turned into a werewolf - the wolves don't turn up every night and theres one specific one you have to get friends with, which will take several nights, if it ever appears again.

On MTS2 there is a hacked object which lets you turn your Sims into a werewolf by drinking from a bottle of grey-ish liquid. 'Blood of the Lycanthrope' it's called.
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 24th Aug 2007 at 2:30 PM
It's not impossible, I've managed to get a bunch of Sims turned into werewolves without using that potion.

I would like to clear up the little matter of my sanity as it has come into question. I am not in any way, shape, or form, sane. Insane? Hell yes!

People keep calling me 'evil.' I must be doing something right.

SilentPsycho - The Official MTS2 Psycho
Scholar
#6 Old 24th Aug 2007 at 2:49 PM
I was playin on one sim until they got to elder age and they never got the chance.

I'm supporting the Optimist Camp for the Sims 4.

Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 24th Aug 2007 at 3:02 PM
Weird. When I was playing Brandi Broke's lot, they would come round every night. Did you remember to add the things that attract the woves, like lots of trees, weeds, and have toddlers on the lot?

I would like to clear up the little matter of my sanity as it has come into question. I am not in any way, shape, or form, sane. Insane? Hell yes!

People keep calling me 'evil.' I must be doing something right.

SilentPsycho - The Official MTS2 Psycho
Alchemist
#8 Old 24th Aug 2007 at 3:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SilentPsycho
Weird. When I was playing Brandi Broke's lot, they would come round every night. Did you remember to add the things that attract the woves, like lots of trees, weeds, and have toddlers on the lot?

Toddlers bring out the wolves? I never knew that
Scholar
#9 Old 24th Aug 2007 at 4:14 PM
Well my sim did meet lots of wolves, but never the 'pack leader'. I did see the leader once, but by the time it was time for the wolves to leave the relationship score was only up to 10. And my sim never saw the leader wolf again.

Mad Poster
#10 Old 5th Sep 2007 at 1:37 AM
I've NEVER been able to get my sims turned into werewolves. The wolves/pack leader don't stay long enough and don't return before the big "10" relationship deteriorates to "0". I say use the hacked potion!
#11 Old 12th Sep 2007 at 12:30 PM
Some points:
When the Pack Leader appears (he always does when you move into a new house), befriend it immediately.

When a werewolf appears, befriend it too. Never let it go away with trying to befriend it.

Pack Leaders appear around 11pm, and only 1 pack leader appears per lot. If you got 2 or more, that's a bug (lucky you!)

That's why my Douglas Isander is part Vampire/Plantsim/Werewolf!
Scholar
#12 Old 12th Sep 2007 at 8:54 PM
So is the leader the only one with glowing eyes?

#13 Old 12th Sep 2007 at 9:04 PM
I just use 'boolprop testingcheatsenabled true', shift-clicky on the mailbox and summon the pack leader Then have fun and games, get bit and hooray. But I don't like the way werewolves walk so I often don't do that...
#14 Old 13th Sep 2007 at 10:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Figgi
So is the leader the only one with glowing eyes?

Yup, only the Leader of the Pack. And only Leaders of the Pack can bite your sim into a werewolf.
#15 Old 29th Oct 2007 at 3:00 AM
A sim becoming a werewolf is impossible for me. Literally, the life of a sim and wolf goes like this; meet, greet, befriend, and leave for all enternity. Since that failed, I attempted boolprop which helped a great deal on making friends. They are then best of friends but- no bite. What a crummy werewolf.
Test Subject
#16 Old 29th Oct 2007 at 3:48 AM
Yea, it's really hard. Building the relationship isn't difficult, but getting the darn wolf to bite is HARD! I once had the interaction come up, but it just... never happened. Then dawn cam e and the wolf left.
#17 Old 20th Dec 2007 at 8:05 AM
glad i came back and read this thread. so it IS possible to have two pack leaders, but it's a bug/glitch, and i'm lucky to have it if it's making me happy?

i was playing tonight, and my lil kid sim was being a lil twerp and refusing to sleep till morning cause he wanted to go out and play with the werewolf, so i went ahead and let him. even though i really need him for a challenge i'm semi doing and he's my only heir and my cas sim REALLY doesnt want to have any more kids (it's in her fear meter and everything) but anyway, he was out giving the werewolf love, then he went in to have a shower, and i caught a glimpse of another black dog comming on screen, so i paused the screen and they both had the glowing yellow eyes.
i KNOW one of them is the werewolf, cause it almost bit the mother sim forever ago, but she turned around and scared/chased it off just in time i guess, i had no idea what was happening at the time or i may not have done that.
but yeah, it's been odd.
Scholar
#18 Old 20th Dec 2007 at 1:35 PM
Personally I prefer using a potion which a Sim drinks to turn them into a werewolf, and then getting that werewolf to bite another Sim. Quicker, more reliable and less typical-Maxis awkward.

Test Subject
#19 Old 2nd Apr 2011 at 3:52 AM
The black dog with with yellow glowing eyes is the leader of the pack wolf. However, its been easy for my sims to become werewolves. If its hard for you, cheats or get that potion you guys have been talking about.
Top Secret Researcher
#20 Old 2nd Apr 2011 at 4:23 AM
It IS completely possible as long as you follow the guides and let the wolf-dog bite your sim.

ENTJ
Mad Poster
#21 Old 3rd Apr 2011 at 11:19 PM
Werewolves? Now you've got my attention.

I have only seen about 10 sighting of werewolf pack leaders in the course of my gaming history (which goes back to when werewolves were first added to the game).

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 3rd Apr 2011 at 11:28 PM
Good grief, if there is only supposed to be one a night, I must have a *bug*. I have had up to 3 different werewolves on my lot in one night. Menalaus,Killer ,and i forget the other.I have noticed my sim whose dislike is werewolves, is usually the one who greets one of them.Go figure?
Test Subject
#23 Old 4th Apr 2011 at 11:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lemon&Lime
It's almost impossible to get a sim turned into a werewolf - the wolves don't turn up every night and theres one specific one you have to get friends with, which will take several nights, if it ever appears again.

On MTS2 there is a hacked object which lets you turn your Sims into a werewolf by drinking from a bottle of grey-ish liquid. 'Blood of the Lycanthrope' it's called.

Could you post a link to the Blood of the Lycanthrope?
Test Subject
#24 Old 8th Apr 2012 at 12:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by 3lm0_luvs_y3w
Could you post a link to the Blood of the Lycanthrope?

You could always use this cheat...

1.Hold shift,ctrl, and c at the same time and watch the magical box of glitches apear

2. Hold shift and click on the mail box, from there go, Make NPC... More.. Intill you find leader of the pack. Wait... And wait a little longer... Intill he comes. Cheats are not.. Well... Reliable so it can take a while.

3. Now for the fun part, which i call mind control! Hold shift on the leader of the pack and click make selectable. Fun, huh? From there u get to look at there memories, blah blah jigger jabber. But what we want to look at is the relationship. Drag ( Yes drag ) The relationship ball all the way to 100 on both bars with yours sims relation. Do the same with your sim. Play with the leader of da pack for a while, try playing razzle, feeding a cheat, you know what i mean.

4. Unpredictably, the leader will bite your sim. Enjoy!

5. Do remeber, others sims around will really want your sim bak to human forever not half human half werewolf, so it can get annoying!
Field Researcher
#25 Old 8th Apr 2012 at 1:56 PM
They show up for me all the time, but I've never succeeded in having any Sim making friends with a stray in all the time I've had Pets. The only werewolves I've had have been turned with Pescado's FFS Lot Debugger or the potion from Parsimonious.
Page 1 of 2