Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Jul 2008 at 10:05 AM
Default Helicopters?
Does anyone know if these made it into the game, as they were part of the EA survey, but i haven't seen it mentioned in any preview
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 9th Jul 2008 at 11:06 AM
I'm pretty sure they made it into at least one preview, but I can't remember which one.

I would like to clear up the little matter of my sanity as it has come into question. I am not in any way, shape, or form, sane. Insane? Hell yes!

People keep calling me 'evil.' I must be doing something right.

SilentPsycho - The Official MTS2 Psycho
#3 Old 9th Jul 2008 at 12:59 PM
TSR preview mentioned as I recall
Original Poster
#4 Old 9th Jul 2008 at 1:42 PM
ok thats good enough for me, thanks
Field Researcher
#5 Old 9th Jul 2008 at 8:11 PM
Oh, cool, our sims will be able to own one?
#6 Old 9th Jul 2008 at 8:16 PM
I don't know if this is what you're talking about, but, if it's about helicopters being in The Sims 2, then yes there are. You can usually ride to work in them if you get to the top of certain jobs. But the transportation vehicle might be randomized. I am not sure if their will be helicopters in Apartment Life and what their purpose will be.
Original Poster
#7 Old 9th Jul 2008 at 8:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simtastic-Sims
I am not sure if their will be helicopters in Apartment Life and what their purpose will be.
it looks like they're in there as expensive vehicles
#8 Old 10th Jul 2008 at 2:24 AM
Yes, I think I saw one in a preview somewhere, but I am not exactly sure if it was a vehicle you can own, or if it was only the carpool.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 10th Jul 2008 at 4:16 AM
Yes, you can own them...there was a picture of a landing pad, and a helicopter on a sims *roof*. Awesome.

Click HERE please, so I can up the sweet sweet page count. Thanks!

"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read." -Groucho Marx
Original Poster
#10 Old 10th Jul 2008 at 9:49 PM
I've already got helicopters in couple of my houses, but they're mostly decorative.

Some some good tie-fighter type craft though from Pandorea sims though
Forum Resident
#11 Old 10th Jul 2008 at 10:09 PM
Owning helicopters is gunna be fantastic! Can't wait to try that out.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 21st Jul 2008 at 8:18 PM
Immagine General Grunt going to work in his own Apache/blackhawk with his sons.

"EVERYONE GET ON THE CHOPPER ON THE DOUBLE!"