Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
#76 Old 8th Aug 2008 at 5:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by stariscool
PopeBarley (Aug 7, 2008 6:10:32 PM)
Will our buildings HAVE to have ceilings?

MaxoidScott (Aug 7, 2008 6:10:32 PM)
The ceilings were always there! But you'll have the option of seeing them or not.

Were always there??

i think this means that, because the ceilings are just floors from a different angle, that because the floors have always been there, the ceilings have also always been there, its just that they were transparent up until now.
Advertisement
Alchemist
#77 Old 8th Aug 2008 at 6:34 PM
I asked them if the "primp" function would be added in the patch, or the actual EP... they didn't respond to that one.
Forum Resident
#78 Old 8th Aug 2008 at 6:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by coltraz
I asked them if the "primp" function would be added in the patch, or the actual EP... they didn't respond to that one.

Didn't they bring that back with Freetime, or the Freetime patch? Oh I dunno, they're always messing it up.
Alchemist
#79 Old 8th Aug 2008 at 6:39 PM
Didn't they bring that back with Freetime, or the Freetime patch? Oh I dunno, they're always messing it up.

I think that it's been mysteriously vanishing since Pets or Seasons, and is then added back with a patch. It's getting sort of silly and I almost wonder if it's just an inside joke between the idiot Maxoids.
Forum Resident
#80 Old 8th Aug 2008 at 6:46 PM
It is getting a bit stupid now, honestly. How they could mess it up each time an EP rolls around, we'll never know. Probably be fixed again in the AL patch though, so all should be fine.
#81 Old 8th Aug 2008 at 7:05 PM
I don't believe this is the last one, I don't believe it all. They can give me a superstar pack and then they can be done, lol.
Alchemist
#82 Old 8th Aug 2008 at 7:08 PM
Coltraz: The primp function has always been there for me Patched and Un-Patched and i have all of the ep/sp.
Field Researcher
#83 Old 8th Aug 2008 at 7:28 PM
Yeah, I have the primp option too.
#84 Old 8th Aug 2008 at 7:41 PM
primp reappeared after freetime patch
(patch 3, not sure about the others)
Alchemist
#85 Old 8th Aug 2008 at 9:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kustirider2
Coltraz: The primp function has always been there for me Patched and Un-Patched and i have all of the ep/sp.

Lucky you. I guess they were only fixing that primp option in their patches for some of us.
And yeah, it reappeared after the patch(es), as I said.
Field Researcher
#86 Old 8th Aug 2008 at 10:56 PM
ETA: Here's one thing I don't understand. Why do Eaxis make it that we need to enter a cheat code to build apartments, hotels and the like. They create the game, couldn't they just make it an option when placing a lot? I really don't see why that'd be too much to ask. Not that entering a cheat is hard, just don't understand why they can't just make it an option, alongside residential and community lot in the selection box when you place a lot down.

It's so that the build restrictions can be imposed while at the same time giving us an option to switch back so that we can rebuild later.
Sockpuppet
#87 Old 8th Aug 2008 at 11:16 PM
@ stariscool

Imagine that !
We've already got 28 templates for residential and community lots (with different sizes and orientation, and beach) if it extend to the dorm, greek house, secret societies, hotel and apartment, there will be 112 templates just for a stupid empty lot !?
Scholar
#88 Old 8th Aug 2008 at 11:48 PM
i think that wouldnt be as bad if they had them catagorized atleast with seperating community and residential lots, and even with what we have now would be nice to have that insted of the unoccupied occupied separations (which i have 0 occupied lots) i just hope that everything will work once you do the cheat maybe because hotels need extra things that residents cant have,,kbut i never get them working properly i hope it wont be like that for my duplexes i plan on making

check out my uploads here updated May 15, 2008
#89 Old 9th Aug 2008 at 12:12 AM
lol, i just read the transcripts, seems the maxoids may be just as dumb as the people asking questions...
Test Subject
#90 Old 9th Aug 2008 at 5:31 AM
maxoidscott is hilarious.
Mad Poster
#91 Old 9th Aug 2008 at 6:35 AM
Yeah, the Maxoids do need to learn how to edit chat transcripts better. I mean you figure this, many of the good questions are obviously being left out. Which means they have been omitted, so why not just have omitted the repeats and nonsensical questions/comments? I don't get it.

Poor Bim, I wonder how many tears she has now shed this these months from many of us hating on her, lol. She does seem like a kind person but she needs to learn how to present herself better and plan on what to say to not make herself seem so ditzy and repetitive.

EDIT: Jeez, now I wonder if Maxoids will be reading our anti-Bim comments and if they will influence EA to fire Bim, lol. That would suck.
Page 4 of 4