Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Aug 2008 at 4:23 AM
FREE Apartment Life Prima Games Guide
I haven't read the whole thing yet but it's an 18 page free prima games guide for Apartment Life. I got the link in my email today. It's a PDF (Adobe) document.

Here's the link:
http://www.primagames.com/catalog/p...a&name=aug08_th
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 20th Aug 2008 at 1:15 PM
Great find, thanks! I like the "check out apartment" interaction - I've been wondering how I was going to know what each apartment looked like.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Aug 2008 at 3:55 PM
I'm just hoping we'll be able to have apartments in our residential zones without cheats. I've got kids that have been in college far too long while waiting on this expansion to come out! :D
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 20th Aug 2008 at 3:59 PM
There will be Apartments in the bin. The only cheat that has to be used is when you're making an apartment from scratch.

I would like to clear up the little matter of my sanity as it has come into question. I am not in any way, shape, or form, sane. Insane? Hell yes!

People keep calling me 'evil.' I must be doing something right.

SilentPsycho - The Official MTS2 Psycho
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 20th Aug 2008 at 4:13 PM
I think it's kinda cute how the Landlord throws a party for the tenants every Saturday. That seems like a great time to get some realtionship points with the Landlord and maybe decreace (sp) the rent.
Test Subject
#6 Old 20th Aug 2008 at 4:42 PM
Can the sims actually buy apartments? And not pay rent or something?
#7 Old 20th Aug 2008 at 4:49 PM
Dreea, I think you can't own apartments. They also don't work with Open for Business.

Thanks for the heads up! Can't wait for this EP!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 20th Aug 2008 at 5:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HannahSpring
Dreea, I think you can't own apartments. They also don't work with Open for Business.

Thats a huge bummer.
#9 Old 20th Aug 2008 at 5:29 PM
I know, Selene1212! I wish it was possible. But I'm sure there will be a hack that will allow it.
Theorist
#10 Old 20th Aug 2008 at 5:46 PM
Isn't this posted yesterday somewhere in this forum? The game guide I mean... Or I dreamt it...
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
Locked thread | Locked by: simsample Reason: Duplicate topic