Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 4:05 PM
Default AL for mac?
I've been searching this infromation from everywhere, but I can't find a proper answer. I've been reading threads from many forums but all of them have been made last year so the information may not be updated...
Some people say it's not available and some people say it is. It really confuses me. For example: some articels in Wikipedia (yeah i know, don't trust in wikipedia) says that it isn't available and some articels say it is . And I could dowload a torrent called "Apartment Life for mac"

Confusing

Does anyone of you know if the AL really is available for Mac? Thanks.

I'll breathe underwater 'cause I like the way it feels
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 11th Jun 2009 at 4:46 PM
I have also been looking for it, and have had no luck. Noone seems to know!! Will keep you posted.
Test Subject
#3 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 5:12 AM
Did you check the Apple store?
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 6:57 AM
The Apple Store says no. And Asypr.com says no (the last time I checked)

Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 1:52 AM
It's a real pity if it won't come out for mac EVER :<

I'll breathe underwater 'cause I like the way it feels
Test Subject
#6 Old 8th Jul 2009 at 8:13 PM
I've been searching for Apartment Life and Free Time for Mac for quite a while, and I haven't been able to find either. I have been emailing Aspyr periodically so they know there's interest in making those expansion packs available for Mac, but so far I haven't gotten a clear answer. Do other people have any ideas for ways to encourage Aspyr and/or EA Games to make these EPs available for Macs?