Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Jan 2012 at 3:22 AM
Default Leader of the Pack
Is there a way to lure the leader of the pack to your house? I want to make a werewolf, but it's been days and he hasn't shown himself. Please help!!
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 25th Jan 2012 at 3:32 AM
There are hacks to make it appear everynight. A bit too frequent for me honestly.

Tired of your workers' faces changing after you set a uniform? See this thread for more details and a potential fix.
-----
Check out my journal.
I now have a Simblr(in the making) please follow!
Simblr
Mad Poster
#3 Old 25th Jan 2012 at 3:36 AM
If you don't mind hacked objects, the Visual Teleporter from SimWardrobe may let you summon him directly (I haven't tried it)
http://www.simwardrobe.com/ - click "Sims2," then "Objects," then "Other Objects," and it'll be right at the bottom.

Inge's Teleporter Cat should also let you summon him, once you find the right family. I believe all the animals are in the "NPC" family.
http://www.drealm.info/simlogical/s...Teleporters.htm

I have never summoned anyone but a playable with these. As always, when using unfamiliar hacks, back up your game before installing in case something weird goes wrong.

For in-game solutions, I'm not aware of any.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 25th Jan 2012 at 4:38 AM
You can also use boolprop.

In the cheat box (Ctrl+Shift+C), type in boolprop testingCheatsenabled true, then click on the mailbox while holding shift, and there should be some sort of option to summon a Leader of the Pack (I tried this a while back; I can't remember exactly what it should say).

Without Cheats:
Additionally, you can try to lure a pack leader to your lot by having lots of infants and toddlers or planting lots of trees. I heard that babies and wooded lots attract wolves. :3

Hope this helps; it really shouldn't be that hard... I get a visit at least every 3 days.

Please check out my Challenge Blog: http://thesimmingfrog.blogspot.com/

Ongoing Challenges: Test of Time (TOT), Post-Apocalyptic BACC (PABACC)
Finished Challenges: Bachelor, Try to Survive

Check out my TOT Family Trees!
Mad Poster
#5 Old 25th Jan 2012 at 5:24 AM
Yes, lots of trees (I hear weeds help too) and/or an infant or toddler in residence increase the chance of a visit quite a bit.

If you want to do it all without cheats, and money is an issue, something you could do would be to build a small, heavily-treed lot for just the one sim you'd like to have become a werewolf, then move him/her on to it. The trick here being that trees placed on the lot before a sim is living there don't cost anything. A broken sink or shower placed outside will get some weeds going. (Or some flowers to water.)

If you decide to go this route, moving a sim out on his/her own for awhile, I'd recommend turning aging off, then playing that sim exclusively until he/she manages to become a werewolf, then move him/her back home. Keeps everything in sync that way.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 25th Jan 2012 at 5:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by moonlight_frog
You can also use boolprop.

In the cheat box (Ctrl+Shift+C), type in boolprop testingCheatsenabled true, then click on the mailbox while holding shift, and there should be some sort of option to summon a Leader of the Pack (I tried this a while back; I can't remember exactly what it should say).

Without Cheats:
Additionally, you can try to lure a pack leader to your lot by having lots of infants and toddlers or planting lots of trees. I heard that babies and wooded lots attract wolves. :3

Hope this helps; it really shouldn't be that hard... I get a visit at least every 3 days.

its under make NPCs and it says "make leader of the pack" if you do this he will spawn right away.