Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Aug 2020 at 11:34 PM
Default Quick question about enabling hairs for maternity
Hello!

If I have a hairstyle -- a pixie cut or a small ponytail or something, something that wouldn't need to change in appearance to fit on a pregnant Sim -- and the hairstyle isn't enabled for pregnant Sims, then can I just enable it for them by editing the CASP in s3pe? Or would that blow my game up because I need morphs or something?

Sorry if this is a silly question. I did try Googling this, but the results I found were for clothing, not hair, and I don't know if that necessarily applies.

Thank you!
Advertisement
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#2 Old 27th Aug 2020 at 2:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Salaa
Hello!

If I have a hairstyle -- a pixie cut or a small ponytail or something, something that wouldn't need to change in appearance to fit on a pregnant Sim -- and the hairstyle isn't enabled for pregnant Sims, then can I just enable it for them by editing the CASP in s3pe? Or would that blow my game up because I need morphs or something?

Sorry if this is a silly question. I did try Googling this, but the results I found were for clothing, not hair, and I don't know if that necessarily applies.

Thank you!
Heya! 

I think it should be fine  Since hairs don't seem to have any pregnancy morphs (Although technically you could add them). So I think it should be fine either way!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Aug 2020 at 10:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lyralei
Heya! 

I think it should be fine  Since hairs don't seem to have any pregnancy morphs (Although technically you could add them). So I think it should be fine either way!

Fantastic, thank you!