Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

More "Unique" OMSP's (One More Slot Packages)

by JohnBrehaut1 Posted 23rd Mar 2007 at 7:42 AM - Updated 17th Oct 2008 at 1:45 PM by -Maylin-

100 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 90 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 5
Test Subject
#51 Old 30th Mar 2007 at 10:38 PM
brilliant!! Thanks so so much! :D
Instructor
#52 Old 31st Mar 2007 at 2:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fanseelamb
motherspet, he already made one for counters

http://www.modthesims2.com/quicksearch.php?tag=OMSP

So he did. How could I have missed it. Thank you for the link.
Test Subject
#53 Old 31st Mar 2007 at 11:51 AM
I downloaded your other ones, and they became the most used objects ever! Thanks for making more, and when my game is working again I will download them!

I just want to know if you put a TV on the couch, will they still be able to watch it? What things work and don't work?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#54 Old 31st Mar 2007 at 2:53 PM
Ok, I am not real certain about that, because I havent tested it to that extent. So you'd have to see if it works for you.
Instructor
#55 Old 1st Apr 2007 at 12:24 PM
You rule John! Thank you so much!
Instructor
#56 Old 2nd Apr 2007 at 12:13 AM
this is such a good idea! thank you!

~Hi, I don't do Sims much anymore, sorry! I will respond to messages when able :)~
Instructor
#57 Old 2nd Apr 2007 at 8:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Qwigqwag
The ones for the fridges are brilliant! My fridge has all kinds of mess on top of it.

I would like to know very much what kind of things you have to put on the fridge. I love clutter and having nothing to put there. Could you give us some links, please?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#58 Old 2nd Apr 2007 at 10:16 AM
motherspet, I think she/he meant in Real life.
Instructor
#59 Old 3rd Apr 2007 at 3:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by JohnBrehaut1
motherspet, I think she/he meant in Real life.

Ow, blushing deeply, I see.
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 4th Apr 2007 at 7:45 AM
Wow, that is amazing! Thank you, but I won't download as custom objects make my game slow, sorry. But still, WOW! Great job!

See my art here.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#61 Old 4th Apr 2007 at 7:56 AM
motherspet, you can find all kinds of clutter listed here: http://www.sims2wiki.info/wiki.php?...onal_Home_Decor

John, you rock my multicoloured monkey toe socks.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Instructor
#62 Old 4th Apr 2007 at 2:21 PM
dear god i love you John next time i see you im giving you a big cyber smooch!

My policy is: If you have any complaints about anything at all...I hate you.
Instructor
#63 Old 5th Apr 2007 at 1:47 AM
[QUOTE=HystericalParoxysm]motherspet, you can find all kinds of clutter listed here: http://www.sims2wiki.info/wiki.php?...onal_Home_Decor
Oh thank you for that link. This is a clutter paradise!!
Test Subject
#64 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 10:28 PM
Yay! now my six year olds can leave their teddys on the couch (I dunno, I've always wanted to pu ta teddy bear on the couch 4 some reason)
Test Subject
#65 Old 28th Apr 2007 at 12:28 AM
what-I dont understand this at all. What is design mode? how dou recolour, could someone please explain this 2 me, thanks!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#66 Old 28th Apr 2007 at 5:03 PM
The design tool allows you to pic a recolour (change the texture) of the object, it looks like a towel kind going through a ring. There are tutorials on how to recolour objects in the create section.
Instructor
#67 Old 1st May 2007 at 8:02 AM
I have used all of them in all of my houses and I am having so much fun putting all my new clutter on things. The only thing I found was like stacy, the one for the table I have to make invisible every time. Perhaps that one is a bit different then the other ones, which are fine. Could someone check this please?
Test Subject
#68 Old 2nd May 2007 at 2:40 AM
I think that these are great also but if no one has asked because i'd hate to repeat the question will there be any for kitchen counters.
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 2nd May 2007 at 12:39 PM
Helter, check JohnBrehaut1's profile. He allready made some OMSP for kitchen counters in his first pack, along with beds one

Sims Projects (last update: 2007-10-23)
Lab Assistant
#70 Old 26th May 2007 at 11:59 AM
Thank you for this! First I thought I didn't need it, after these years of playing the sims I had thought that I had gotten over my first aggrevation with the game for not letting you put things on the fireplaces or dressers, and that I could use the few slots they had given us.. But when I played the next time I immediately knew I needed to put things on the fireplace! So thank you for making it possible!!

The minds power over itself is great, what you make of things is what they become, change your thought and you change the world as you percieve it...
Field Researcher
#71 Old 5th Jun 2007 at 5:54 AM
Outstanding
I must admit I’am an OMSP junkie.
I start to get the `Twitches when I cannot put something
where I want it. I just love this'
Thank you so much.

*´)
..·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´Platinum*¨)¸;*
Forum Resident
#72 Old 8th Jun 2007 at 2:03 AM
thank you

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?
Test Subject
#73 Old 17th Jun 2007 at 4:56 PM
great job, thanks
Lab Assistant
#74 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 4:12 AM
I didn't realize these were available. Thanks a lot. Can't imagine decorating without them.

It takes all kinds of people to make a world!
Lab Assistant
#75 Old 13th Jul 2007 at 5:20 AM
Thank you.
Page 3 of 5