Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Streetfire in a trashcan

by Numenor Posted 27th Feb 2007 at 12:21 PM - Updated 27th Oct 2008 at 3:19 PM by -Maylin-

73 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 70 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Field Researcher
#51 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 7:37 AM
Quote:
Hmmm, any chance of a burnt-out Car for them to sleep in? - just a thought...

Katy76 at SMB had made a driveable taxi, and your sims can eat and sleep in it. There are also some recolors for it, and maybe you can make a request for a burnt-out one. :D

Thanks Numenor for this awesome creation, and I can't wait to use it for the bums in my game.

If you'd like to what else I've made, please click here and here.
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 5th Aug 2007 at 3:19 AM
this is fabulous! is it possible to change things up a bit and also have a campfire or suburban firepit? i know, we always want more.....lol seems like it would be cool though to somehow combine this with the bubble blower animations for a campfire.
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#53 Old 5th Aug 2007 at 9:57 AM
I'm quite sure that the next EP (Bon Voyage) will have a working campfire, similar to the one we used in Sims1.

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 6th Aug 2007 at 11:34 PM
cool! thanks.
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 1:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rippleclaw
Thatisthedumbestideaeveryouareaidiot

C'mon! Your the idiot! Firstly, I'd like to see you come up with or even make this idea, second, well... I forget but this is an awsome creation! Numenor does it again

There is no spoon
Test Subject
#56 Old 16th Sep 2007 at 8:46 PM
Awsome! It will fit in well for my enemy's household!

Would you like to hear of the terrible night when I bravely battled the..... No? All right.

TOP SECRET: DO NOT OPEN LINK!
Test Subject
#57 Old 8th Dec 2007 at 1:58 PM
I've no idea how I managed to play the game without this! At last I can make a Simequivalent of my own house. Thank you, Numenor!
Test Subject
#58 Old 18th Dec 2007 at 3:01 PM
marvelous! My homeless gang will be rocking with it this christmas ^^

Happy simming time
Top Secret Researcher
#59 Old 9th Jan 2008 at 3:01 PM
How come i've missed this item?!
Thank you on behalf of my poor/homeless sims, that'll warm them up

PS: Your x-mas avatar is great!
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#60 Old 10th Jan 2008 at 11:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MiniMimi
Your x-mas avatar is great!

...but now it's gone - We'll see it again next year (hopefully)

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

Test Subject
#61 Old 23rd Aug 2008 at 8:12 PM
it would be awesome if this could be used as a barbeque or the top part of an oven, like with a wire gril over the top

well its awesome anyway
i love it
Lab Assistant
#62 Old 14th Nov 2008 at 2:00 AM
hilarious! And will be well-used in my games Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 16th Nov 2008 at 1:01 AM
I love this download but I'm having a problem with not seeing it in my community lots
is that nromal?

Remember SILENCE=DEATH.
If you're not saying what's on your mind,
you're as good as dead!
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#64 Old 16th Nov 2008 at 2:14 AM
Now that you make me think of it, I'm quite sure I didn't set any flag for the community catalog. The trashcan is derived from a fireplace, and was supposed to be a residential object...

Test Subject
#65 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 5:33 AM
My ghetto/impoverished sims are definately going to be using this!
Test Subject
#66 Old 23rd Apr 2009 at 12:35 PM
Awesome, just what I was looking for!

I know you don't want requests, but you don't want people cloning this either. How about making this an object you can cook with? Like the outdoor barbeque or something?
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#67 Old 1st May 2009 at 1:42 AM
Werewolf, probably my Coal Stove fits your needs. Not as trashy as a streetfire, but it's a must-have for my flat broke sims

Test Subject
#68 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 3:34 PM
This will be great when I make a post apocalyptic town!
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 10th Oct 2009 at 12:48 PM
I love you!

Hee - hee, Aaow~
Instructor
#70 Old 17th Oct 2009 at 5:39 PM
On behalf of the Brokes of Pleasantview, I thank you for this.
Test Subject
#71 Old 24th Jan 2010 at 9:15 PM
Ha ha ha!! An Awesome idea!
Test Subject
#72 Old 15th Jul 2010 at 3:48 PM
oh shit man, this is the most amazing thing i've ever seen ô_o like someone there said; you have the greatest ideas
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#73 Old 15th Jul 2011 at 10:29 PM
This is an awesome thing! Can't wait to use it for my slummish apartments
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#74 Old 11th May 2015 at 12:16 AM
Thank you
Page 3 of 3