Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Mar 2021 at 2:38 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default SimPe Interface has turned.. black?
SimPE query.... Not sure if anyone else has experienced the same - but the interface on SimPE appears to have gone black in sections, so now I can't see some of the writing underneath or what is being displayed which makes it nearly impossible to use? I've attached images as it's sometimes better to visualise than describe!

Anybody else had this issue, or know if there's something really simple I can do to resolve it? Whenever I google anything, it keep Correcting SimPE to Simple - so I'm going around in circles!
Screenshots
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 21st Mar 2021 at 3:03 PM
Try changing the theme: Extra > Preferences > SimPE Settings > Theme: Change to 'Whidbey'

Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Mar 2021 at 9:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ClaudetteCorleone
Try changing the theme: Extra > Preferences > SimPE Settings > Theme: Change to 'Whidbey'

Thank you! Knew it was going to be something simple - fixed straight off! No idea why the them suddenly changed *confusion*