Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Feb 2021 at 2:22 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Sims2pack installs - Unable to use Clean Installer
I have been installing the sims2 and making solving graphics issues, etc. since the weekend. Today I started downloading CC. Today's issue is I have downloaded CC Sims2pack files - but the cleanpack installer doesn't work with my new system (and the list of things to try for that are overwhelming - and "net frame" etc. words scare me

Is there any work around or updated program that I can use to install these files? I am thrilled with the new computer but luv custom content and this is a real bummer

tia!
moms
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 11th Feb 2021 at 2:54 AM
What kind of system do you have? If you have Windows 10, the Clean Installer should be able to work (I have both plus the UC, and it's working fine, didn't have to install anything extra, but I had to do a bit of setup first to make it work).

What have you already tried to get it to work?

Do you have CDs or the Ultimate collection? This could have something to say for what you have to do to make the Clean Installer work (the shortcuts leading from the program to your game may need some editing if you have the UC).