Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 16th Nov 2016 at 9:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Karen Lorraine
@GSnap Lovely entry but it is the wrong size. It needs to 1000x750 pixels please.

That's exactly what I uploaded to Flickr, and it's the size indicated when I click on the pic there. I'm not sure what would have changed it.

Edit: I went back in to adjust it on that end to make sure it was the right size. Sorry, if it's not....I'll just delete it.
Advertisement
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
Original Poster
#27 Old 16th Nov 2016 at 10:32 PM
@GSnap flickr must be resizing it. I would use http://www.modyourpanties.com/ which is part of MTS (use your MTS log in details to log in).

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Test Subject
#28 Old 17th Nov 2016 at 12:13 AM
@GSnap flickr must be resizing it. I would use http://www.modyourpanties.com/ which is part of MTS (use your MTS log in details to log in).

Okay, I moved the image over to MYP and changed the post's link.
It should be in its original size.
GSnap
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
Original Poster
#29 Old 17th Nov 2016 at 3:12 PM
@GSnap That worked! I've entered you into the contest now

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Forum Resident
#30 Old 18th Nov 2016 at 1:43 AM
This is for February - "Frozen Morning"

♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥
InnaLisa Pose Archive
Test Subject
#31 Old 20th Nov 2016 at 12:30 AM
@heaven, my name isnt in the contestant chart yet... lol, can you please be a dear simmer and enter it there? thanks a million!
Retired Staff Member
retired moderator
#32 Old 20th Nov 2016 at 1:40 AM
Default MAY ENTRY - Picnic with beauty
My entry for the month of May

Lab Assistant
#33 Old 20th Nov 2016 at 1:51 PM
Default July - Summer Fun

Play my sims 3 version of The Princess Challenge

Currently playing The Dynasty Challenge
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 20th Nov 2016 at 7:26 PM
Default MAY ENTRY - International Workers' Day
This is my entry for May.

I noticed that no one made about the Workers' Day (May 1st). I hope you like it.
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
Original Poster
#35 Old 20th Nov 2016 at 10:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KingTre
heaven, my name isnt in the contestant chart yet... lol, can you please be a dear simmer and enter it there? thanks a million!
@KingTre I replied to your entry, see post 14. The rules state no sims in the images, sorry.

@MW_thesism3 The same rule applies to you, no sims in the images, sorry.

Lab Assistant
#36 Old 21st Nov 2016 at 11:47 AM Last edited by Prudensch : 22nd Nov 2016 at 3:50 AM.
Default May
My entry is for May. Thanks to everyone who encouraged me to enter!

"Spring is nature’s way of saying, 'Let’s party!' " ~Robin Williams

Constant Contestant
retired moderator
Original Poster
#37 Old 21st Nov 2016 at 1:41 PM
@Prudensch Love your entry but unfortunately it's the wrong size. We need it to be exactly 1000x750 pixels. We need all the entries to be the that size for when we make the calendars.

Top Secret Researcher
#38 Old 21st Nov 2016 at 9:14 PM
July - Finally arriving at the holiday destination!

Lab Assistant
#39 Old 22nd Nov 2016 at 3:54 AM
@Prudensch Love your entry but unfortunately it's the wrong size. We need it to be exactly 1000x750 pixels. We need all the entries to be the that size for when we make the calendars.

I don't know what happened the first time but I've uploaded it to modyourpanties again. Fingers crossed. It's telling me in Chrome it's 1000 x 750....
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
Original Poster
#40 Old 22nd Nov 2016 at 8:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Prudensch
I don't know what happened the first time but I've uploaded it to modyourpanties again. Fingers crossed. It's telling me in Chrome it's 1000 x 750....
Well whatever you did it was good because the image now tells me it is the right size! I'll add it to the table.

Field Researcher
#41 Old 22nd Nov 2016 at 7:20 PM Last edited by Manna2710 : 22nd Nov 2016 at 9:06 PM.
My entry:

APRIL

Spring Breakfast Club-In Bloom

Happy-Go-Lucky
Field Researcher
#42 Old 22nd Nov 2016 at 10:59 PM
My entry:

SEPTEMBER

Last Harvest

Happy-Go-Lucky
Test Subject
#43 Old 23rd Nov 2016 at 9:20 PM
Default im so sorry!
Oops! Please delete my entry, i would be so thankful!
Test Subject
#44 Old 25th Nov 2016 at 11:40 PM
Default agosto
Month: August
Theme: Ocean
Test Subject
#45 Old 26th Nov 2016 at 12:09 AM
Default spoop
Month: October
Theme: spooky mines
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
Original Poster
#46 Old 26th Nov 2016 at 8:54 AM
All up-to-date, thank you for your entries!

is going to be a cat when she grows up.
retired moderator
#47 Old 27th Nov 2016 at 4:03 PM Last edited by spladoum : 29th Nov 2016 at 11:06 PM.
May

Strangers in a Strange Land--The Shin Yi Legacy | last updated 3.7.2014
My Simblr | Is probably NSFW
is going to be a cat when she grows up.
retired moderator
#48 Old 27th Nov 2016 at 4:05 PM Last edited by spladoum : 29th Nov 2016 at 11:06 PM.
December

Strangers in a Strange Land--The Shin Yi Legacy | last updated 3.7.2014
My Simblr | Is probably NSFW
Mad Poster
#49 Old 28th Nov 2016 at 7:55 AM
FUCK I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THIS

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Test Subject
#50 Old 28th Nov 2016 at 11:21 PM
Default My June Entry "Vacation"

ISLA PARADISO IS BAE

Page 2 of 4