Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Apr 2022 at 5:45 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Syncing up Seasons?
Okay so I'm trying to get a rotation set up, but syncing up everyone's seasons is a bit difficult. I remember seeing some mod/CC that was able to change it, but it may have been the aspiration award? Is there any CC object or mod that easily allows a switch of seasons just so everyone get get sync'd and a rotation easier to establish? If there isn't I'll just use the aspiration award. It's getting tiresome having to do elongated sessions with families just because moving them in turned the season to Summer.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 25th Apr 2022 at 12:08 PM
Not sure if Simwardrobe's "season and weather controller" is available else anywhere now, but that's the one I've been using for any Seasons needs. You can change seasons, weather, etc. with it, pretty sure you can add season days and all of that too, and to no aspiration costs. (I've mostly used it to turn off weather, but I know it comes with a bunch of options)

It looks like a green version of the blue-and-white oriental vase.

Simwardrobe folder:
https://simfileshare.net/folder/87829/
Objects - Other Objects --> "SW-Seasons-And-Weather-Controller1.1.zip"
(the included picture shows how the seasons are oriented, if you need to change them).
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#3 Old 25th Apr 2022 at 12:22 PM
Also Nopke has the TimeWeatherManager in their unpublished mods:
https://simnopke.tumblr.com/unpublished
Forum Resident
#4 Old 25th Apr 2022 at 12:24 PM
Simwardrobe created a CC vase Season and Weather controller. It can be found HERE

Something else I use to synch my lots is the Day of Week vase found HERE .

All of my Conversions, Creations and Stories may be found here:
HobbesED's Conversions and Creations

My most recently shared items (with pictures) may also be found here:
HobbesED's Dreamwidth