Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Mar 2022 at 1:36 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Getting Rid of the Secret Society
I honestly couldn't care less about the Secret Society at University. I accidentally got a sim inducted recently (romance sim shagging everyone on campus :p) and was underwhelmed at the benefits. So you get a handshake and can use the secret lot - big deal! I have shortened semesters so my sims barely have time to make use of it anyway.

It doesn't look like there's a mod to kill the secret society outright (or is there?). I think I read that if you somehow change the secret society lot to "residential" then the SS will not exist and it will stop generating new SS members (if you use the intProp maxNumOfVisitingSims cheat to increase the max number of visitors on a lot). Has anyone tried this and does it actually work? If it does, what is the process?