Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Apr 2022 at 3:00 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Inteen
I have two quick questions about Inteen:

1. Is the package file zzzInTeenimater_F supposed to show up in the mod pop up that shows up when you start the game?
  2. I am wondering where are the options to change some of the settings for inteen?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 13th Apr 2022 at 5:05 PM
2. when you click on a sim, there should be an option to spawn in a "biological clock" (or whatever that item was called, haven't used the function in years). There you can change individual settings for that sim.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Apr 2022 at 5:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
2. when you click on a sim, there should be an option to spawn in a "biological clock" (or whatever that item was called, haven't used the function in years). There you can change individual settings for that sim.

Thanks and does the file that I mentioned in the first question appear in the mod pop up that shows up when you open the game? I am not sure because files A to E show up in the mod pop up but not file F.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 13th Apr 2022 at 10:34 PM
I'm not sure. I've removed Inteen and don't intend to install it again, so can't check.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 13th Apr 2022 at 10:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
I'm not sure. I've removed Inteen and don't intend to install it again, so can't check.

Hopefully someone will answer the question. I expected it to be a quick answer when I posted last night