Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Apr 2022 at 9:02 PM
Default WCIF working download links for Kewai-Dou's content?
Whenever I try to download something from their site, I get taken to a page about a "500 Internal Server Error" :/
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 25th Apr 2022 at 9:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by shota-oddball
Whenever I try to download something from their site, I get taken to a page about a "500 Internal Server Error" :/

Yes it looks like it's down again. Are you looking for something in particular?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Apr 2022 at 9:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by marydehoyos
Yes it looks like it's down again. Are you looking for something in particular?

Yes, this one and this one
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 25th Apr 2022 at 9:35 PM
Inventor
#6 Old 25th Apr 2022 at 9:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by shota-oddball
Thank you!

You're Welcome
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 25th Apr 2022 at 9:46 PM
More Kewai Dou backup...just in case
https://modthesims.info/showthread....836#post5499836

Looking for something converted to TS3? Visit Xto3 Conversions Finds for all your xto3 needs.
Main simblr: aisquaredchoco ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
My downloaded cc: ts3ccreblogsbyaisquared
Buy-build defaults database
Inventor
#8 Old 25th Apr 2022 at 9:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aisquared
More Kewai Dou backup...just in case
https://modthesims.info/showthread....836#post5499836

Good find! I only had her Mega back up and she removed that per the creators request! I didn't know she did a dropbox as well. Which is funny because I commented on that one. She did have a mega back up on her tumblr.
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 25th Apr 2022 at 10:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by marydehoyos
Good find! I only had her Mega back up and she removed that per the creators request! I didn't know she did a dropbox as well. Which is funny because I commented on that one. She did have a mega back up on her tumblr.

Yeah because at that time the links were now working then several days later the links stopped working again. Kewai didn't respond to any of sweetdevil's queries that made her decide to upload the folder to dropbox. There was a post in her tumblr regarding this matter but requested everyone not to reblog..

Looking for something converted to TS3? Visit Xto3 Conversions Finds for all your xto3 needs.
Main simblr: aisquaredchoco ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
My downloaded cc: ts3ccreblogsbyaisquared
Buy-build defaults database
Inventor
#10 Old 25th Apr 2022 at 10:35 PM
Yeah because at that time the links were now working then several days later the links stopped working again. Kewai didn't respond to any of sweetdevil's queries that made her decide to upload the folder to dropbox. There was a post in her tumblr regarding this matter but requested everyone not to reblog..

Maybe the removal of the mega was before she did the dropbox. I created a mediafire/simfileshare backup of the folder so if Kewai wants them removed I will be happy to take them down but will keep an archive in case they go down again.
Test Subject
#11 Old 30th Jun 2022 at 4:45 PM
I'm actually also having difficulty finding something, and it's not on sweetdevil's downloads. It's the Kanzashi for the Annie V3 hair.

http://kewai-dou.com/wp-content/upl...ry_Kanzashi.png
Test Subject
#12 Old 30th Jun 2022 at 7:16 PM Last edited by Metalgirl3135 : 1st Jul 2022 at 5:13 PM. Reason: Grammar...
Another backup folder, and Annie v3 is there..
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jr5itg0l...amayOGN_4a?dl=0

No, I meant the accessory that goes with her hair. It's not on sweetdevil's list. It's called a kanzashi.

http://kewai-dou.com/kanzashi/
Alchemist
#13 Old 1st Jul 2022 at 4:16 PM
Just to clarify: I DMed Kewai-Dou on Tumblr three times, whenever her ad redirects stopped working; she never replied to any of my messages.

Here's the message she first sent me, when I made a backup because people were reporting non-working links and looking for her content:
Quote:
"Please stop reupload my creations right now. If you do not correspond immediately, I'll report abuse to Tumblr and Mega."

I took down the Mega folder because, frankly, I have a ton of other stuff on there and I really don't want to lose it.
Likewise for the Tumblr account, which I didn't want to see gone (which is also why I asked people not to reblog that post).
The Dropbox folder is, well, more disposable and can be redone if needed.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to track down the kanzashi.
If anyone finds more of her missing content, please send it to me and I'll upload it on Dropbox.

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!
Test Subject
#14 Old 1st Jul 2022 at 5:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sweetdevil
Just to clarify: I DMed Kewai-Dou on Tumblr three times, whenever her ad redirects stopped working; she never replied to any of my messages.

Here's the message she first sent me, when I made a backup because people were reporting non-working links and looking for her content:

I took down the Mega folder because, frankly, I have a ton of other stuff on there and I really don't want to lose it.
Likewise for the Tumblr account, which I didn't want to see gone (which is also why I asked people not to reblog that post).

If anyone finds more of her missing content, please send it to me and I'll upload it on Dropbox.

Huh. I wonder what's going on. Not with the kanzashi, but with Kewai herself. She refuses to allow people to reupload her files, yet it's become impossible to get her files from her, and she doesn't seem willing to fix it right now. It's kind of reminding me of PeggyZone for some reason, back when that existed. I'm just glad I managed to get the files I really wanted from her before the site bugged out... except for the kanzashi, of course. lol
Alchemist
#15 Old 2nd Jul 2022 at 4:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Metalgirl3135
Huh. I wonder what's going on. Not with the kanzashi, but with Kewai herself. She refuses to allow people to reupload her files, yet it's become impossible to get her files from her, and she doesn't seem willing to fix it right now. It's kind of reminding me of PeggyZone for some reason, back when that existed. I'm just glad I managed to get the files I really wanted from her before the site bugged out... except for the kanzashi, of course. lol

She has ads on her website and it's also possible that her links feature ad redirects, which is why I imagine she doesn't want people downloading her creations without her seeing some money for it (although I don't think ads make that much).

But on one of the occasions I contacted her, I did let her know that her redirects weren't working, and I did say that I didn't find it honest for people to click her links without getting anything.
I would absolutely delete the backups if she requested it, but I find it dishonest of her to threaten people with reporting their accounts, while she basically refuses to fix her own links.

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!
Test Subject
#16 Old 5th Jul 2022 at 9:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sweetdevil

Hi I actually have this. How can I share it with you?
Test Subject
#18 Old 22nd Dec 2023 at 3:45 PM
Thank you so much
Instructor
#19 Old 22nd Dec 2023 at 4:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Metalgirl3135

KEWAI_FAAccessory_kanzashi.zip https://simfileshare.net/download/4350065/

Chérie66
Test Subject
#20 Old 6th Feb 2024 at 1:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ChérieDawn67
KEWAI_FAAccessory_kanzashi.zip https://simfileshare.net/download/4350065/

I'm so sorry I'm just now seeing this. Thanks so much!
Instructor
#21 Old 6th Feb 2024 at 10:12 PM
your welcome! Hold on to Mias files guys & dolls her downloads on her site are all 403 forbidden

Chérie66