Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Jun 2022 at 3:29 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default CC not showing up
Hello I recently downloaded Illustration paintings from simscave, after I downloaded it I immediately went to my game and went to see if it would show up in game, it didn't show up and I didn't need a mesh for it since I only needed the nightlife expansion pack. Can anyone help me figure out what I did wrong, the paintings were a recolor of painting from the nightlife expansion pack.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 26th Jun 2022 at 3:51 PM
- Have you properly enabled CC in your game?
- Does other CC show up in your game?
- Do you have the CEP installed?

Guide on getting various kinds of CC to show up, in case you need it: https://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:GCCTSU. It's found under Sims 2 --> game help.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#3 Old 26th Jun 2022 at 11:23 PM
Do other recolours of maxis paintings show up in your game? CEP has a few parts to it. Check in your Download folder, do you have the _EnableColorOptionsGMND file? And yes it requires that _ at the beginning so even if its in there check for that line.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 27th Jun 2022 at 5:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
Do other recolours of maxis paintings show up in your game? CEP has a few parts to it. Check in your Download folder, do you have the _EnableColorOptionsGMND file? And yes it requires that _ at the beginning so even if its in there check for that line.

Thanks it worked, I didn't have CEP installed
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 27th Jun 2022 at 5:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
- Have you properly enabled CC in your game?
- Does other CC show up in your game?
- Do you have the CEP installed?

Guide on getting various kinds of CC to show up, in case you need it: https://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:GCCTSU. It's found under Sims 2 --> game help.

Thank you so much, I have didn't have CEP installed