Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

DM Curly Hair

by donnymeloche Posted 19th Jul 2007 at 7:36 PM

100 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 93 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 5
Alchemist
#51 Old 13th Aug 2007 at 8:27 AM
This new hair is wonderful, thank you!
I downloaded without problems, sometimes you just need to try again...
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 13th Aug 2007 at 11:05 AM
It's a really lovely mesh. . Great job!

See my art here.
Test Subject
#53 Old 13th Aug 2007 at 5:48 PM
Thankyou for this very much its very nice hair - and rare to see these days for free! x

A Rose Production.
A Rose For You
I Create Models which you can download from the exchange my username is xrozannax

Field Researcher
#54 Old 13th Aug 2007 at 6:16 PM Last edited by lizbethbear : 13th Aug 2007 at 6:21 PM.
Whenever I try to extract the files it says they are either in unknown format or damaged. Can you fix this, I even tried deleting it and downloading again, still no luck. But beautiful hairs anyway, even if I can't use em.

edit: guess third times a charm, finally extracted them successfully thank you.
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 15th Aug 2007 at 9:35 AM
I love it
Field Researcher
#56 Old 15th Aug 2007 at 7:32 PM
This is beautiful! Thanks so much. Love the natural colors.
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 18th Aug 2007 at 2:14 AM
[QUOTE=lizbethbear]Whenever I try to extract the files it says they are either in unknown format or damaged. Can you fix this, I even tried deleting it and downloading again, still no luck. But beautiful hairs anyway, even if I can't use em./QUOTE]

Same problem here. Been trying for several days. Either get 0 length files or "unexpected end of archive" message when I try to extract it. I've tried using WinRAR and Winzip. No difference. Both report the file as corrupt.
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#58 Old 18th Aug 2007 at 4:07 AM
They downloaded, extracted and worked for me. I downloaded them yesterday. Try redownloading the packages again. We've had a bit of server wonkiness lately. And, check your connection to make sure that it isn't 'cutting' out on you.

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 18th Aug 2007 at 11:37 AM Last edited by gk4495 : 18th Aug 2007 at 11:53 AM. Reason: Additional Information
Quote: Originally posted by Canoodle
They downloaded, extracted and worked for me. I downloaded them yesterday. Try redownloading the packages again. We've had a bit of server wonkiness lately. And, check your connection to make sure that it isn't 'cutting' out on you.

Actually, I've tried that. Pretty much anything on MTS2 I've tried to download in the last week gets the "Unexpected end of archive" error message from WinRAR and WinZip. I've tried using different browsers, etc. and checking connections. I've tried during times of day when traffic should be lower, I've tried repetitive downloading (one right after the other), and I've tried waiting for various lengths of time up to an hour and still get the same results. No problem downloading on other sites, just MTS2 so I suspect the problem has nothing to do with my end of the connection.

Just on a whimsy I downloaded Safari the other day. I just now tried it on all the downloads I've been trying to get for the past week. (Yes, I kept a list - I'm a bit OCD.) It downloaded every one of them successfully. None of the other browsers I've tried worked (I.E., Firefox, Seamonkey, Mozilla, Netscape or AOl explorer.)
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator
#60 Old 18th Aug 2007 at 6:51 PM
Great job! Thank you so much for sharing!
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 2:47 AM
This is amazing!
Thank you for sharing.

X freakNpink
Baby, I look like an outlaw
Myspace
PETA ROCKS!
Don't drink your milk!
Test Subject
#62 Old 24th Aug 2007 at 4:03 PM
Wow, this mesh & recolors are very cute, great work
sugarfree sugarette
#63 Old 24th Aug 2007 at 7:59 PM
I love it! Thank you so very much ! :D

"If it's worth doing, it's worth overdoing."
Banned
#64 Old 25th Aug 2007 at 5:54 PM
Wonderful hair.I love it.Keep up the good work.I can't wait to see what you come up with next.I'm not completly sure but I think I was the one who requested it.Even if I did'nt request it it is awsome!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#65 Old 25th Aug 2007 at 10:13 PM
A very great new Mesh! Awesome!!!
:lovestruc :lovestruc
Test Subject
#66 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 11:22 PM
This is a wonderful hair. I'm very picky about getting long hair on my female sims, because I'm lazy and don't like to download an extra mesh. As well as my problem of wanting there to be no bangs. But your hair has fixed that problem. Thank you!
Test Subject
#67 Old 25th Sep 2007 at 1:21 AM Last edited by Simply Red : 17th Nov 2007 at 11:22 PM.
This hair is absolutely gorgeous! I've installed it on one computer and it looks as beautiful in the game as it does in the pictures. On my other computer, it looks transparent in many areas. I've deleted and re-installed twice, and I am about to try it for the third time. Hopefully the third time will be a charm.

Has anyone else had this issue?

Edited to add: After installing NL, (originally, I just had base game and UNI), the problem corrected itself.
Field Researcher
#68 Old 26th Sep 2007 at 10:50 AM
Lovely! :D
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 3:52 AM
yay! happy to see a new creation! I've been seeing too many re-colours lately! (which are still awesome, but you know...) Very cute, I'm sure that my sims will love this new "do"!

You don't stop laughing because you grow old, You grow old because you stop laughing!
Test Subject
#70 Old 21st Oct 2007 at 4:11 PM
great job! thanks a lot!!!
Test Subject
#71 Old 6th Nov 2007 at 4:00 AM
Hey! It is my hair! I was having the hardest time finding hair to create the Sim version of me. Well, here it is Thanks! Although, my hair is not always looking quite as polished especially after a long day at the office, but hey, my sim can be blissfully unemployed with perfect hair.
Lab Assistant
#72 Old 7th Dec 2007 at 4:25 PM
INCREIBLE I love it, love it, love it

When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on. --Eleanor Roosevelt
Test Subject
#73 Old 18th Dec 2007 at 4:31 PM
Whenever I attempt to extract the .zip file, it says that it's an unknown format or it's damaged! D:
Lab Assistant
#74 Old 20th Dec 2007 at 8:39 PM
hey, this is kinda like my hair! awesome

What a lovely way to burn
Test Subject
#75 Old 30th Dec 2007 at 3:51 AM
this is amazing! thank youuu so much.
Page 3 of 5