Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Same energy gain for any bed

by Marhis Posted 4th Mar 2009 at 8:30 AM - Updated 12th May 2009 at 9:18 PM by Marhis : Chosen as personal pick

87 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 70 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 4
Scholar
THANKS POST
#76 Old 12th Dec 2011 at 12:23 PM
I too agree that the bed shouldn't make a difference in how long a sim needs to sleep for, so this is a must-have!
I went for the "cheaty" option, only because the comfort rating bugs me more than the energy one... and the main reason why I normally choose the more expensive beds! Now I can choose the bed that's right/affordable for the sim in question. Thanks!
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#77 Old 29th Aug 2012 at 7:44 PM Last edited by Simonut : 29th Aug 2012 at 7:58 PM.
Ok I tested this mod in my game to be honest this is a warning ( so back up your game before using this. ) This Mod Mess up my game completely The Sims Behavior was so off balance and if they are already asleep in their bed when you go into your game after placing this mod into your downloads folder the Sims will be standing beside their beds and the beds sheets are in a upward shape of a hill.

If they are having dinner at the table / bed they will all be standing up around the table / bed. Everytime you enter your game this will repeat it self over and over.

So if you already have Lord Darcy's "Keep It" we all know he one of the best modder around. If you take a chance with this Mod be sure to back up your game. Like I did. If you want a good bed download Creator like CtNutmegger beds, there are creators of custom beds with a good condition bed for Sims. I am sorry but I have to be honest here everything that sound good for your game is not always so..
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#78 Old 8th Sep 2013 at 2:51 AM Last edited by eluong : 8th Sep 2013 at 7:37 PM.
I downloaded the 'cheat' version, just to let you know that the mod did not work as it said, it did not apply to all beds, the comfort level increased to about 85% and it stopped right there, it never reached 100%, my sims always woke up with the comfort score not maxed out.

I would like to try to the non cheat version, was the price of the beds adjusted to match the most expensive bed now since you have raised the stats? Strictly speaking the price should go up accordingly, otherwise, it is still cheating.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#79 Old 5th Dec 2013 at 10:57 PM
This is the perfect solution to one of the greatest banes of my Sim2 life. Thank you so very much!
THANKS POST
#80 Old 4th Feb 2014 at 8:24 AM
thank you soooo much - I'll feel some much less guilty now choosing beds I like the look of, rather than beds for sim comfort!!!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#81 Old 13th Jun 2014 at 6:33 PM
Not sure how long I've been using this mod now, but it's been months. I'm actually using it in The Sims Pet Stories since there are only a few beds in this game and only low motive ones. I will be adding it to Sims2 once I've got that computer straightened out. I've had no problems with kids or adults getting up during the night except the occasional pregnant sim. With this mod no sims of any age have gotten up before 6am even though their energy and comfort are full. Even if kids, teens or adults stay up until 1-2 am, they're still at full energy and comfort by morning. I'm pretty sure this doesn't affect toddlers or babies, not sure they were mentioned. I do use the hacked toddler beds where they can put themselves to bed and there is no problem with them. I love this mod and having a bit more time for sims to do other things than sleep for 9 hours is great. Thanks!
Test Subject
#82 Old 16th Jun 2014 at 12:35 AM
how did you make the graphic like that?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#83 Old 29th Jul 2014 at 8:30 PM
Thank you ! :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#84 Old 17th Nov 2014 at 7:58 PM
Thank you SO MUCH i really needed this.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#85 Old 1st Nov 2016 at 2:37 AM
muito obrigado amei
Instructor
#86 Old 21st Mar 2018 at 3:34 PM
This is very useful!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#87 Old 4th Sep 2021 at 10:32 AM
I'm pretty late but I really love you for making this. Thanks!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#88 Old 3rd Sep 2023 at 3:02 PM
This mod is just great ! Did anybody ever ask you to make a mod for seating comfort cause it annoys the hell out of me that the pretty seatings often offer no more than 4
Page 4 of 4