Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Feb 2021 at 4:03 PM
Default WCIF: Mod where Adults don't change when they become Elders
I have a few adult male sims with bodybuilder bodies. I'd like them to keep their physiques when they age up. Is there a mod out there like that?

Thank you in advance to whomever can answer.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 28th Feb 2021 at 7:45 PM Last edited by simmer22 : 28th Feb 2021 at 9:56 PM.
You can set clothes to work for elders too, using either the Wardrobe Wrangler or SimPE. It's actually pretty easy. Some clothes are already enabled for elders. Unfortunately, clothes/bodies work in a way that you have to enable them one by one for elders - there isn't a mod that enables all clothes for elders (there are a few mods that enables several clothing items for elders, but more in the way of EAxis clothes - for CC it's one by one unless they're already enabled).

-You might also need an "elders don't slump" mod (because they do...).
-It's a bit more difficult for hairs, but if you get hairs where elders keep their colors (there are some around).
-You can also download skins that have the same faces and skins for adults and elders.

It can take some looking around, and some work with various tools. Might be easiest to learn how to do it yourself. It shouldn't be too difficult to make them look like adults, as they're pretty much adults already, but with a different bodyshape, hair bin, sometimes a different skin texture, and walkstyle/slump added.

Forum Resident
#3 Old 28th Feb 2021 at 9:29 PM
All of my adults keep their body shapes when they age up to elders. If you only want their clothing to be elder-enabled, then what simmer22 suggested above is what you need to do -- edit the clothing package files to allow ages 58 (YA/A/E) or ages 18 (A/E). I have changed nearly all my bodyshaped clothing to be valid for elders.

For them to keep their "true-nude" bodybuilder shape (I.E. their shape when truly nude such as in the shower or when using a nude mod), then their skintone must be changed. To do this, you need to know the top and bottom nude meshes for the bodybuilder shape. You then open the skintone in SimPE and replace the three elder top (fit/normal/fat) and the three elder bottom (fit/normal/fat) states in the skintone with the bodybuilder top and bottom meshes. Bloom explains the steps to do this using SimPE HERE.

All of my Conversions, Creations and Stories may be found here:
HobbesED's Conversions and Creations

My most recently shared items (with pictures) may also be found here:
HobbesED's Dreamwidth