Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 18th Mar 2008 at 12:22 AM
ok, well, the problem realy is that getting the files to work because when I try to(like the instructions in that other thread from 'bodyshop with Blender') but whenever I try it, it says'Too many files selected' something along those lines so, I guess along those lines

You want your female sims in style?
check out Val's Designs
You want your male sims in style?
check out Simmanly
Click em'! You won't be sorry ;]
Advertisement
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#27 Old 18th Mar 2008 at 1:10 AM
Never used Blender, can't help you.
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 18th Mar 2008 at 1:25 AM
ok, thats fine and anyway, this is the same used for blender so Thanks! This realy helped me!

You want your female sims in style?
check out Val's Designs
You want your male sims in style?
check out Simmanly
Click em'! You won't be sorry ;]
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator
#29 Old 13th Jul 2008 at 11:53 PM
How do I love thee? Oh, let me count the ways!

Even though I've been doing body meshing for a while, I'm just getting started on hair (and once again I'm forced to realise that I don't know half as much about these things as I think I do ). Seeing the steps nicely outlined like these helps a lot; I'm not sure I'd have dared trying to add groups to my mesh (and actually succeed without blowing anything up!) otherwise. So thank you VERY much!
Instructor
#30 Old 30th Jan 2009 at 2:08 AM
Cannot tell you how many times I consult this tutorial, since it has all the little things I so often forget, all in one place. Sort of like "My Little Handbook on Hair"
Test Subject
#31 Old 23rd May 2009 at 4:26 AM
This will be a big help! Thanks!
(It was posted o my birthday, so it must be a good omen)
Page 2 of 2