Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Aug 2020 at 11:23 PM
Default Which black swatch can I use to make an upload here at MTS?
Hello!!

I am working on some new swatches on trees that I want to share with the simmers after I finish them. I loved the black swatch, but I'm not sure if they are correct. I made a "lighter" and a "darker" black swatch. Are both nice or do I need to change it before uploading it? Thank you!!
Screenshots

Hello, simmers!! :)

Welcome to my profile page!

If you guys are looking for cool builds (both residential and community lots) and great custom content for your game, you've spotted into the right place! Welcome home!

Feel free to visit my blog!

Advertisement
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#2 Old 24th Aug 2020 at 8:49 AM
I'd say they both look correct!  the thing we actually judge on regarding the quality of black/white used, is really whether the trees aren't 'black void-y' looking. (and vise versa for white) 

Hope this helps a little! 
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Aug 2020 at 1:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lyralei
I'd say they both look correct!  the thing we actually judge on regarding the quality of black/white used, is really whether the trees aren't 'black void-y' looking. (and vise versa for white) 

Hope this helps a little! 

Thank you!! It helped me a lot! I was just afraid of using this swatch in all the trees I'm recoloring and then I find out that I would have do redo it all over again because I had the wrong color ahhaa.

Hello, simmers!! :)

Welcome to my profile page!

If you guys are looking for cool builds (both residential and community lots) and great custom content for your game, you've spotted into the right place! Welcome home!

Feel free to visit my blog!