Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Mod Squad Presents- The SimStones!! A Complete Themed Set!

by The Mod Squad Posted 8th Jul 2006 at 12:40 AM - Updated 27th Jan 2009 at 8:44 AM by Numenor

632 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 624 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 26
Instructor
#76 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 8:57 AM
ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE!! Not unbelieveable considering your talented crew. You all ROCK!! Thanks so much for all the dedication that you all give to making these amazing sets for our game.

* If you download my sets please note that I usually include a collection file. Please do not pm me that you can not find something from my sets if you have not yet installed the collection file. I do it for a reason. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#77 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 9:18 AM
I can't believe Maxis doesn't hire you all

They'd deliver far better work while selling their games :o
Field Researcher
#78 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 9:26 AM
This set is absolutely AWESOME! Who needs Maxis? You guys are 100000000000000000 times better! Thank you so so so so much!!

learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#79 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 9:32 AM
Hey guys sorry- forgot a file- theres one more under decorative

For all of my creations and more free downloads please visit Exnem Sims
Grand Re-Opening NOW!!!
Come join our Banner Contest Today!!
Test Subject
#80 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 9:40 AM
Incredible!!! Where and how do I start thanking u guys? This is truly an awesome set. Wow and thanx again for sharing this!!!
Lab Assistant
#81 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 9:46 AM
Is there something like Prozac for boggling?

Simply amazing guys
Field Researcher
#82 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 9:48 AM
I can't believe it! This is amazing, truly Incredible!!!!
Lab Assistant
#83 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 9:49 AM
absolutely amazing!!! Awesome work all and thanks so much for making it available to us

Want some CARS? Need CARS? Visit www.sims2carsource.net and choose from a HUGE variety!
Want to play GAMES? Visit www.trezillah.com and join hundreds playing tons of great games for FREE!

Please don't upload creations to the exchange, or any other sites without permission!
Field Researcher
#84 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 9:51 AM
Simply Amazing! Thank You all for creating this Wonderful Set
Test Subject
#85 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 9:56 AM
Very funny stuff ! Good for other Themes and Sim-Storys too ! Thank you !
Lab Assistant
#86 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 10:01 AM
speechless!!!
Field Researcher
#87 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 10:05 AM
This is brilliant you make stuff better than maxis a lot of the time!!

Likeing new TS3 build grid and placements, not liking TS3 Store and changes to shops.
Test Subject
#88 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 10:06 AM
The coherency of this set... the wealth of imagination in this set... Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#89 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 10:18 AM
You people are amazing, thank you so much. This set is just fantastic! WOW!
Mad Poster
#90 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 10:21 AM
Ya-ba-daba-daba-dooooooooooo! Yuppy, a brand new EP, far better than maxis FFS which I bought only because some of my downloads didn't work without it, and this one is for free!!! Amazing work guys and girls, you are definitely talented people! A big thank you to the entire Mod Squad team, for taking the time to make it, for sharing it, and most importantly, for making it free.
The ModFather
retired moderator
#91 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 10:23 AM
I'm personally overwhelmed by the extremely kind and enthusiastic comments I've read so far; I hearthly thank you for your positive feedback, for it's the only reason that induced me (all of us of the Mod Squad, actually) to put such a great effort in bringing you this set, and the other creations of ours.

I just feel a little unconfortable with the comparison between us and the Maxis team: we operate in such a different environment, and with such different motivations, that really no comparisons can be done. With all the faults and lacks that this game can suffer for, it is still an incredibly complex and marvellous piece of engineering work.
As a modder, I can only be proud to have been able to create - in team with the best modders around - something comparable to the level of complexity that Maxis has made us used to.

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#92 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 10:26 AM Last edited by Delphy : 24th Jul 2006 at 10:31 AM.
Who needs stuff packs when you have amazing sets like this one? I'm very proud to have such amazing talent here on MTS2. It definately blows everything else out of the water. :P

Numenor, I think the point is that a lot of people feel the "stuff packs" are just thrown together without as much attention to detail or time and effort put into it as, say, this set. So naturally the comparisons occur when you have the Simstones having 170+ items (including meshes and recolours), and stuff packs having less than half of that.

Sure the working environment is different but it's the final product that counts, and you guys have made one that is simply amazing.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Test Subject
#93 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 10:28 AM
I love you all for not only putting in all this hard work but sharing it with us!!! I was always a flintstone fan growing up and would draw pictures and make little cutouts to create my own little world. But you guys have gone lightyears ahead of that or should that be stoneages!?!?? HystericalParoxysm was definately right it's way better than any Maxis pack with tweedly little bits and bobs. I hope people are inspired to create some interesting things you all certainly inspired me!!! Thanks again!!! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Scholar
#94 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 10:28 AM
This is the best set of objects for the Sims game that I have ever seen!!! What awesome work!!! You all are extremely talented!! Excellent work!!!
Instructor
#95 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 10:29 AM
Wow... Youre really surpassed yourselves this time! (I hope thats the right word!) Brilliant! It seems I'm going to have to make yet another themed hood!

Yeah... alright, you can PM me to request a house I suppose... Might take a while though as forewarning...
Lab Assistant
#96 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 10:40 AM
This is amazing! You guys are evil genius!
Test Subject
#97 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 10:56 AM
this is unbelievable... you guys are amazing! this is definitely the best set i've ever seen. Thanks!
Field Researcher
#98 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 11:02 AM
Better then anything we could have anticipated. It was so worth the effort. Very very appreciated. Thankyou!
Test Subject
#99 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 11:10 AM
omg!omg!that's what i can say!
u guys are so amazing!these are great fabulous unbelievable works~~~i love them all~~~
thanx for creating !!
Manipulator of messy meshes
retired moderator
#100 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 11:11 AM
Thank you all for the great feedback.....now you know why you haven't seen any new uploads from me for a few months....we've all been very busy.

I just want to say that working with such talented people is an unparalled joy....and motivation in itself... thank you eveyone...
Page 4 of 26