Replies: 1930 (Who?), Viewed: 201564 times. | You are currently not a member of this group. Would you like to join it now?
Page 78 of 78
Scholar
#1926 Old 27th Jul 2021 at 10:20 PM
Johnny, did you see that?

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.
Forum Resident
#1927 Old 27th Jul 2021 at 11:28 PM
Dang This thread has gotten insanely long! Sometimes i have to go back to the beginning to remember when we first stated out! Everyone's building skills have seriously improved over the years!

November 15, 2009 when it started!!!

C.T.HOLKO88
Scholar
#1928 Old Yesterday at 12:00 AM
I am glad to see you feel risen. I don't feel the same. My skills were not improved, but changed. I forgot meshing process so I couldn't rather create any Sims 2 or Sims 3 objects now. I forgot how to create Sims 3 skins. I forgot how to do it all. But when talk about building. Well... I made some amount of houses. Oh! And I still remember how to create Sims 3 patterns.

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.
Top Secret Researcher
#1929 Old Yesterday at 1:40 AM Last edited by ScaryRob : Yesterday at 10:50 AM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatherineTCJD
- If the door is adjacent to the tub with the taps/faucet end near the door - then dogs can be successfully bathed. The "human" will use the square in front of the taps (even with the door there) and the dog will use the other open square...

Only if there's a way for the dog to move around the Sim to get to the other side. If the Sim is standing by the door, I don't see how the dog would even be able to enter the bathroom.

Quote:
- In reverse, if the back end (without taps) is adjacent to the door, the dog will have issues getting into the tub (because the door is in the way - might not be an issue if the door is closed? And changing the swing orientation of the door might make a difference too?)

It's been a couple of years since I tested this, but I don't think it will work and the swing orientation will not make a difference. Also, the door won't close as long as the dog is standing in its swing radius. I'm sure I tested this or I would not have the idea in my head.

In both of the above examples, I'm talking about a small, 2x3 bathroom that has the tub on one side and the sink and toilet on the other, with the two squares in the middle clear and a door on one end or the other. IOW, just like Johnny's last house.

The only thing I'm wondering about is whether there might be a difference between tubs and shower tubs, as Victor mentioned a few days ago. I don't see why there should be, but considering it's Maxis, stranger things have happened, so it might be worth testing. I'll test it next time I have an opportunity and remember. I haven't Simmed too much for a couple of months, been playing Civ III, another 20-year-old game.

Also, welcome back. So it was you that got too close to that bison, eh?
Forum Resident
#1930 Old Yesterday at 11:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor_tor
I am glad to see you feel risen. I don't feel the same. My skills were not improved, but changed. I forgot meshing process so I couldn't rather create any Sims 2 or Sims 3 objects now. I forgot how to create Sims 3 skins. I forgot how to do it all. But when talk about building. Well... I made some amount of houses. Oh! And I still remember how to create Sims 3 patterns.

I remember when i first started my houses were so clumsy and very disproportionate!

C.T.HOLKO88
Forum Resident
#1931 Old Today at 2:28 AM
https://www.eplans.com/plan/2016-sq...garage-sp175398

Well i started a new house based off this plan! expanded just a little bit!
Screenshots

C.T.HOLKO88

Page 78 of 78