Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Wheelchair

by windkeeper Posted 29th Sep 2005 at 9:29 PM - Updated 14th May 2009 at 8:24 PM by -Maylin-

126 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 115 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 6
Test Subject
#51 Old 24th Nov 2005 at 7:55 PM
Moving Wheelchair
I need a moving wheelchair for my movie.
I Really need it!!!
Fantastic Work!
Test Subject
#52 Old 24th Nov 2005 at 7:55 PM
Moving Wheelchair
I need a moving wheelchair for my movie.
I Really need it!!!
Fantastic Work!
Test Subject
#53 Old 24th Nov 2005 at 11:47 PM
dude that is soo awsome i wanted something like that im making a flag with a skull and crutches its just so unconventional i love u lol happy turkey day
Test Subject
#54 Old 29th Nov 2005 at 12:12 AM
wow lazydazy1122 is so right. why dint maxis make dissabled sim? they should! :-(
Test Subject
#55 Old 3rd Dec 2005 at 5:59 PM
This looks really great, but I need .rar to download it.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#56 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 2:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by IdleBrat
This looks really great, but I need .rar to download it.

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=62053
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 7th Dec 2005 at 10:30 AM
hahhaha i love it i know i got a warped mind lol....

In The Dead Of Night When U Dream Im Waiting There In The Shadows For My chance To Love You.
#58 Old 7th Dec 2005 at 2:11 PM
Default Wheelchair
Hi Windkeeper -- great wheelchair! What would it take to make it move? Also, can it be motorized? I need something like this for a serious project. If you can consult on this, please contact me off-list; [email protected]

Thanks.
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 7th Dec 2005 at 5:47 PM
this will be great for those old sims, and for my hospital.

~Kasey~
Field Researcher
#60 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 4:01 PM
Great looking chair! Now my Professor X can sit with style! Thanks!

Wilson:"House! Why did you let your unstable patient roam the hallways?"

House:"His leash broke!"
Test Subject
#61 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 10:48 AM
Definate Must Have!
Genius!
Thank you!!!
Test Subject
#62 Old 30th Dec 2005 at 5:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lazydaisy1122
I am a disabled person with Cerebral Palsy and I cannot walk so wheelchairs are a part of my daily life. I been waiting wheelchairs for my sims in Sims 2 for a long time to make sims who are disabled like me. Thank you so much! I wish maxis made disabled sims, working working wheelchairs, wheelchair ramps, van with wheelchair lifts and other items disabled sims can use.

Thanks again!
Hugs!
Michele

Yeah, I've been hoping against all hope for a long time that Maxis will make all these things for disabled sims as well. In The Urbz (a Sims game for console) there was a guy in a wheelchair and his office had wheelchair ramps and the like. I guess that means Maxis knows disabled people exist, eh? Maybe in one of the coming expansion packs they will make all this stuff or maybe someone very talented will be able to make it. :nod:
Test Subject
#63 Old 4th Jan 2006 at 10:09 PM
fabulous! oh my hospital has waited long for these LOL
Test Subject
#64 Old 4th Jan 2006 at 10:11 PM
yeh, also as a disabled person meself Ive wondered when maxis were going to recognise the existence of disabled sims, good to hear they had a presence in the urbz
Test Subject
#65 Old 11th Jan 2006 at 2:13 PM
cool!
thanX
Test Subject
#66 Old 24th Jan 2006 at 12:45 AM
I gotta have it! I'm deffinitley using it for stories!
#67 Old 24th Jan 2006 at 8:24 PM
thank you very much it´s really good work
Test Subject
#68 Old 25th Jan 2006 at 5:39 PM
I just wanted to add my two cents to this post as another disabled person. I really wish that Maxis would make some equipment for disabled people or at least give us some kind of representation in the game. I really appreciate modders like you who at least try to make this game a bit more inclusive. Thank you for your effort!

"A psychotic is a guy who's just found out what's going on."
William S. Burroughs
Instructor
#69 Old 25th Jan 2006 at 6:03 PM
these i think are a very clever object.
also i wonder if somebody has made motor bikes that are driveable, it could also be possible maybe to take these wheelchairs and use them as transport to work etc
if you see what i mean

Please dont upload my creations to paysites.
But please feel free to use
ANY other way you like

Lab Assistant
#70 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 10:36 AM
YAY! Now Andy Pipkin has somewhere to sit!!!

nice job, thanks
Lab Assistant
#71 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 7:35 AM
Saves me the trouble of making one! ;-)
I've been meaning to do it for some of my geriatric sims, but haven't gotten around to it yet.

Thanks,

Indigo
Test Subject
#72 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 4:06 PM
OMG thanks so much I luv u! **Jumps up and hugs u**
Lab Assistant
#73 Old 21st Mar 2006 at 3:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lazydaisy1122
I am a disabled person with Cerebral Palsy and I cannot walk so wheelchairs are a part of my daily life. I been waiting wheelchairs for my sims in Sims 2 for a long time to make sims who are disabled like me. Thank you so much! I wish maxis made disabled sims, working working wheelchairs, wheelchair ramps, van with wheelchair lifts and other items disabled sims can use.

Thanks again!
Hugs!
Michele

I feel sooooo bad 4 u!so heres a smily 4u :wave:

(I have a musel disese,but mine's the best case in the world.)

Seriously.
-Grey's Anatomy
Test Subject
#74 Old 22nd Mar 2006 at 4:34 AM
Ah, finally! I've been waiting for something like this. Thank you!
Test Subject
#75 Old 3rd Apr 2006 at 5:31 PM
What I'd really like is a chair that the sims won't get out of. It'd be really hard to make, one with animation and that they won't leave without selecting an action. If you fancy a challenge have a go! But this is excellent. :D
Page 3 of 6