Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Dec 2022 at 3:27 AM
Default Plastic tubs for bathing dogs-either new meshes or recolors
I'm looking for recommendations for bathtub recolors or new meshes that look like large plastic tubs that people might have out in their back yard. I attached a couple of pictures to show what I'd like, plus a picture of Ogularama's tin tub.

I know about Mary Lou's Wooden Tub for Dogs on this site, and if there are plastic recolors for it, then I'll be happy to grab the mesh. Recolors for the Maxis Bamboo Wooden tub or Ogularama's tin tub would also be great. *Especially* if the faucet and handles are no longer visible, but not a must. I don't really care if the tub is limited to dogs only or not. It's the aesthetics that matters most for this WCIF.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#2 Old 1st Feb 2023 at 2:23 AM
Bumping, still would like plastic tubs to bathe my dogs in.
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
Test Subject
#5 Old 3rd Feb 2023 at 4:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HugeLunatic
@Higashi_East WCIF is not for uploading content, please use the queue.

Oh sorry I will ><
Mad Poster
#6 Old 9th Feb 2023 at 2:02 AM
I would like the same thing. Don't know what the problem was here, but does anyone have an answer?

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#7 Old 18th Feb 2023 at 2:30 AM
Thank you for that link, HugeLunatic. It looks suitably modern. I've just downloaded it and will give it a try!