Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
View Poll Results: Favorite Borg Queen Actress
Alice Krige
22 95.65%
Susana Thompson
1 4.35%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Banned
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Jun 2009 at 1:23 AM
Default Poll Favorite Borg Queen
Vote and discuss your fav actress here:
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 11th Jun 2009 at 3:46 AM
Alice Krige is the first and the best! Susanna Thompson just didn't seem as menacing. She actually seemed kind of soft and sweet...Alice Krige actually made my skin crawl! Plus she had such better scenes with Data...
Banned
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Jun 2009 at 4:13 AM
You know Alice reprised her role in Voyager in the final episodes.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 11th Jun 2009 at 4:45 AM
Oh, I thought she looked familiar! Alice really was the best. It's hard for the replacement actor/actress to follow in the first's footsteps.

Want to see all my Sims 2 creations, including my Star Trek items? Follow the link below to check out my Blog!

Puppetfish.Blogspot.com

Looking for Franny Sims Meshes? They can be found HERE!
Mad Poster
#5 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 7:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joninmobile
You know Alice reprised her role in Voyager in the final episodes.

Really?? I don't remember noticing that and since my hubby and I are major geeks, we must have...must be getting senile. I never used to forget one iota of info about my favorite alternate worlds. I think, not only was Alice such a more dynamic actress, but the CGI in First Contact when she was first assembled was really, I thought, stunning and jaw-dropping. It's that first awesome moment that resonates, I think!
Banned
Original Poster
#6 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 7:33 AM
OMG I Loved that part when her head and spinal chord comes down out of the ceiling into her body! that was Soooooooo Awesome!
Test Subject
#7 Old 9th Aug 2009 at 10:09 PM
The spine was another "Why can't I do that!!!!!" moment for me, similar to the one I had when watched The Exorcist.
Test Subject
#8 Old 25th Feb 2013 at 6:57 PM
Miss Krige if you nasty!