Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#26 Old 22nd Jan 2020 at 3:24 AM
Mods! Anything that fixes the annoying crap that comes with the game, adds some realism, or makes my sims' lives harder.

That and default clothes. And hair. But not just one shade of each colour, oh no. All my hairs have every shade in Pooklet's palette, so you can imagine how fun it is to scroll through them in CAS.
Advertisement
Scholar
#27 Old 22nd Jan 2020 at 3:41 AM
Deco Graves
Curly Hair
Hood Decor
Walls
Floors
Bedding
Maxis Match furniture sets like HL's Ikea matches and Quaint sets

The Mayflies Legacy- a Random Legacy Story
Theorist
#28 Old 22nd Jan 2020 at 4:30 AM
- Game enhancing mods that up the chance of creating drama autonomously between sims
- Add-ons to Maxis buy or build objects
- Books (functional or clutter)
- Eyes
- Semi-realistic skintones
- Lip colour

And my top download weakness is *drumroll*... resources... so I can create even more things for my sims. This includes everything from new fabrics, woods, wall and flooring textures to rugs, pillows, art, posters, book covers, blankets, miscellaneous blank templates to create unique things, Photoshop resources, cool fonts and various "Color Trends" paint swatches to use for creating new/adding on to my existing color palettes that are for personal use ('cause I like colorful interiors when decorating and variety is good).

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard
Mad Poster
#29 Old 22nd Jan 2020 at 11:38 AM
sims 2 content.

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
Mad Poster
#30 Old 23rd Jan 2020 at 12:35 AM
Mods,Hacks and tons ofCC.I use a no townie neighbors hack for my aparments and lot visitor controller for community lots to stop brawls on community lots and rental agreement so apartments are rented based on income and financial status.
Meet Me In My Next Life
#31 Old 23rd Jan 2020 at 12:41 AM
Well part of my New Year resolution was NO More Downloadswell that went up in smoke and fell back down into the water.
I guess I have to face the fact that I am totally addicted to downloading Sims clothes, mods etc oh well.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Page 2 of 2