Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Super Mega TV" Works with all EP

by johnr2000 Posted 4th Feb 2005 at 9:26 PM - Updated 18th Dec 2008 at 9:19 PM by -Maylin-

146 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 142 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 6
Test Subject
#51 Old 3rd Mar 2005 at 2:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sir Ignitus Blowtorch
Oh, COME ON! I thought the Mega TV was huge, but this is ridiculous! Its a cool idea, yet now I think it is stretching a tiny bit too far. Maybe the next thing will be trying to make the smallest TV! Who knows?

If I knew how to make a TV, I definitely would! If you've ever been to the ESPN Zone in Baltimore, they have mini LCD tv's in the bathroom above each urinal! That is freakin awesome! I want one for my Sims bathroom!

"You have to stop the Q-Tip when there's resistance!"
Field Researcher
#52 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 2:57 PM
Is this one, or any of the big TV screens EP ready? I lost mine after installing the ep..
Instructor
#53 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 9:40 PM
Mine too!
I'd really loved this object
#54 Old 29th Mar 2005 at 12:59 AM
Ingeli.......

If the TV does not appear in EP. Just simply download the latest SimPE, open the TV *.package and go to plugin > fix integrity. and replace the old *,package with the new one. It should appear now.

DONE.....
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 29th Mar 2005 at 1:26 AM
These TVs are great, thanks for sharing. I actually might already have these. Is the owner of this thread the same person that owns this website http://www.primetimesims2.com/ ? I had downloaded some HUMONGOUS TVs from there a few weeks ago. Just wondering if it's the same person. :mrpantha:
Test Subject
#56 Old 29th Mar 2005 at 12:35 PM
i downloaded this one and i was :omg: shocked. it was sooo huge. lol. haha it was so nice
Instructor
#57 Old 29th Mar 2005 at 7:44 PM
Oh well i tryed to fix it with SimPE but it's not appear in my game
Can someone help?
Instructor
#58 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 10:23 AM
The screen works OK in my game (with Uni installed) and have had no problems so far....I absolutely love this object and I think it is one of the best, most usefull objects I have downloaded to date!
#59 Old 1st Apr 2005 at 2:43 PM
OMG! That is amazing... Looking at the 4th thumnail it didnt look too big, but when i saw the fullsize image... woah
Test Subject
#60 Old 3rd Apr 2005 at 7:14 PM
*sees 500 people watching The Yummy Channel*

*Sims floods the .. popup thing with "Name has earned a Cooking point from The Yummy Channel!*
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 3rd Apr 2005 at 7:29 PM
Now my movie theater in my mall will be complete! :-D
Field Researcher
#62 Old 13th Apr 2005 at 8:18 PM
Please can someone tell me how you enlarge the playable area of a tv? IE where the clips play? Im in the process of creating a projection television
#63 Old 15th Apr 2005 at 6:16 PM
im goin 2 enjoy this alright!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#64 Old 19th Apr 2005 at 1:27 PM Last edited by johnr2000 : 20th Apr 2005 at 2:26 AM.
:howdy:
Hi all,
Coming Soon,
Sims2 University Theater, (EP ONLY VERSION)
It is waiting approval, but should be on MTS2 in a few days,

UPDATE WAS NOT APPROVED BECAUSE THEY WILL NOT EXCEPT PHOTOS
SO IT IS AT MY GROUP PAGE # 3
IF YOU WANT IT
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 20th Apr 2005 at 1:58 AM
Thank you for this tv
Scholar
#66 Old 22nd Apr 2005 at 1:40 PM
Memories - of wonderful summer evenings at the drive in thanks!
Test Subject
#67 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 4:53 AM
Hurray! drive in Movies!
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 2:32 PM
Yay! A large TV! Very nice! People here in MTS2 are very creative, yeah? Yay! Can't wait to put this up! My sims are really going to be very happy! Yay!
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 29th Apr 2005 at 3:40 AM
you're the man. Thanks for both, the big and this mega one.
Lab Assistant
#70 Old 26th May 2005 at 1:43 AM
Awesome! Now all my sims can fully live the life of the rich and famous, and I can make a community theater to premire all my movies!
#71 Old 28th May 2005 at 2:33 PM
Finally i can make drive in movies all i need now is drivable cars on commuinity lots
#72 Old 29th May 2005 at 8:15 PM
That cannot certainly afford my Sim.
Test Subject
#73 Old 2nd Jun 2005 at 2:55 PM
Default Trouble...
I love these huge T.V's you've made, the only problem I have is that when I use them in my houses, my Sims seem to become disorientated. If I send one to the toilet, he'll jump up and spring back to his position a few times and I'l have to repeatedly give him the instruction until he does so. Has anyone else experienced this with these? Other than that, it's a real asset.
Lab Assistant
#74 Old 4th Jun 2005 at 6:03 PM
WOW, Awesome Tv Thanks
Test Subject
#75 Old 8th Jun 2005 at 2:41 AM
Default small request
I think thhis would be excellent in a news studio, so with weather reports and sports etc, the newsreader can be standing in front of moving graphics - my request is: Do you think you could mod the mega and super mega tvs to sit at floor level, so the whole wall is a graphic? I think this would be great for making tv shows with - in fact it's contribution to story-telling is huge! Thank you
Page 3 of 6