Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Apr 2022 at 11:04 AM
Default Broken BB preview
Hello

While I'd like to upload a new mod here I converted my MD documentation do BB (155 lines, file attached). I checked the text manually and tested it with a BB parser and it seems to be fine.
In the BB preview for mod uploads parts of the text are repeated in the preview more than 1000 times so it can't be used.

For now I replaced 'code' with 'na-code' to submit it.

TIA
Attached files:
File Type: txt  bb.broken.txt (8.4 KB, 8 downloads)
Advertisement
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#2 Old 2nd Apr 2022 at 11:40 AM
Hi there,

The bbcode may pass a lint test, but isn't actually valid. . There is a specific part where you have:

The mod for modders to create config files for this mod can be found below in ##code single##Creating custom settings##/code##.

(Replaced [ ] with ##)

This breaks the bbcode parser because there is no bbcode for "code single". If you remove the word "single" from that line, then the bbcode parses correctly.

Hope this helps!

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Apr 2022 at 3:07 PM
Hi Tashiketh

This makes sense, thank you!

I replaced so many ##code single## lines with ##i## to have the code still inline but I obviously missed that one.
I hope the parser will be fixed one day to no longer freak out when crazy people upload unknown tags.