Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Male Lion in your Sims 2 game

by Christian221987 Posted 17th Nov 2007 at 10:25 PM - Updated 21st Nov 2008 at 12:11 AM by Canoodle

58 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 54 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 20th Nov 2007 at 8:59 PM
Sooooo cute, thanks for sharing!
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 20th Nov 2007 at 9:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Marfece92
Ehm hello, I've got a problem, I can't download anything and the page say:
No cookies found!
No valid MTS2 login could be found. Please note that you must be logged into MTS2 to use this server.

Reasons for this not working are:

If you are logged in, then make sure you aren't using any kind of cookie blocker, like Norton Internet Security.
Try allowing "modthesims2.com" in your security software for cookies.
MAKE SURE you have ticked the "Remember Me" option when logging in. If you do not, then you will not be able to download.

Generated by getfile.php

I don't understand this :S I logged, and I'm not using any cookie blocker. If I try to download with the program, the program
says: Run-time error '11': Division by zero

Help! xD

P.D.: Excuse me If my english isn't very good, but i'm spanish xD

(Yo hablo mal espanol, pero yo soy mexicana xD )

¿Tu no tienes un programa para seguridad tu computadora? Es posible que este es la problema.

¿Que tipo de browser para ver la internet usted que usa?

(If my Spanish is that bad, here it is in English)
Are you sure you don't have an Anti-virus software that may be causing the problem? Or any other programs for downloading/downloading management? What web browser are you using?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#28 Old 21st Nov 2007 at 12:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Marfece92
Ehm hello, I've got a problem, I can't download anything and the page say:
No cookies found!
No valid MTS2 login could be found. Please note that you must be logged into MTS2 to use this server.

Reasons for this not working are:

If you are logged in, then make sure you aren't using any kind of cookie blocker, like Norton Internet Security.
Try allowing "modthesims2.com" in your security software for cookies.
MAKE SURE you have ticked the "Remember Me" option when logging in. If you do not, then you will not be able to download.

Generated by getfile.php

I don't understand this :S I logged, and I'm not using any cookie blocker. If I try to download with the program, the program
says: Run-time error '11': Division by zero

Help! xD

P.D.: Excuse me If my english isn't very good, but i'm spanish xD

I'm Spanish too, so, as this message is for you, I'll speak in Spanish:

No se xq te pasa eso, yo acabo de clicar en donde se supone que se descarga, y se ha descargado, y si estás logueado no devería darte ningún problema. (A mi personalemnte no me funciona el Quick Installer, pero para mi león no hace falta)

Click here to see the youngest (and prettiest) love.

They're so cute!
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 21st Nov 2007 at 2:23 AM
Olvídese de los españoles

This Lion is amazing! Thank you for uploading him! Wow. :D
Test Subject
#30 Old 21st Nov 2007 at 4:06 PM
Aw! Adorable! I LOVE it!
My friend loves the Lion King, so she'll love it too.
Test Subject
#31 Old 21st Nov 2007 at 5:11 PM
Great job becoming featured! You obviously put a lot of work into this pet, and it does look like a lion (in a sim sense). Congratulations, and keep up the great work!

(Definatly thanked and downloaded! Congrats again!)

Reality is the leading cause of stress amongst those in touch with it. – Jane Wagner
Instructor
#32 Old 30th Nov 2007 at 4:28 AM
Awesome! I just can't create such original stuff! He's so cute it makes me wish I had Sims 2 pets!
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 23rd Dec 2007 at 11:47 AM
Sweeeeet :=()
Test Subject
#34 Old 1st Jan 2008 at 1:51 AM
=O =O =O
*gasp*
i
love
you.
lol this is amazinggg
Test Subject
#35 Old 30th Jan 2008 at 7:45 AM
Lion is so sweet! Thank you very much for lion :D
Test Subject
#36 Old 5th Feb 2008 at 9:30 PM
when I go to install it tells me that I do not have the expansion data needed. I have the Sims 2 Pets via the EA downloader, other pet packages from this site work.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#37 Old 6th Feb 2008 at 2:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Dauphin
when I go to install it tells me that I do not have the expansion data needed. I have the Sims 2 Pets via the EA downloader, other pet packages from this site work.

what a rare thing... You are the first that have that problem. Sorry, but I don't know how to help you.

And my lion has been made only with Maxis things, no replacements, no downloads, no mods. And with an original DVD-ROM of the Expansion/Stuff. (I have only original CDs/DVDs, no copied or downloaded)

They're so cute!
Test Subject
#38 Old 1st Mar 2008 at 12:30 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 1st Mar 2008 at 8:45 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
How brilliant! Thankyou. It must have taken a long time to create. I myself have tried to create a lion, but failed miserably. Thanks.
Test Subject
#39 Old 1st Mar 2008 at 2:13 PM
I love him but theres one problem, i have original, pets, university, nightlife and open for business yet it says i need expansion pack data that i don't have. do you know why this is?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#40 Old 1st Mar 2008 at 7:47 PM
Default Try it
Quote: Originally posted by decx100
I love him but theres one problem, i have original, pets, university, nightlife and open for business yet it says i need expansion pack data that i don't have. do you know why this is?

Hm... I don't know but maybe if you put the file (0xd44b8d8b.package) in your downloads folder

Extract it in a place you can catch it, like the desk, then cut and paste in your Downloads folder. Tell me if after that you have the lion in your game.

They're so cute!
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 2nd Apr 2008 at 2:33 AM Last edited by hjkjr2 : 26th May 2008 at 12:02 AM. Reason: Removing extraneous info
I had the same problem, and tried what you said, but it didn't work. But then I downloaded the Sims 2 Pack Clean Installer, and tried with that, and it installed ok.

Thanks.
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 23rd May 2008 at 5:56 AM
i wish this was my dog in real klife but well only in the game
Test Subject
#43 Old 2nd Jul 2008 at 6:15 PM
Cute indeed. Thank you.
Test Subject
#44 Old 22nd Aug 2008 at 9:45 AM
Awww He's Soooo Cute
Test Subject
#45 Old 21st Oct 2008 at 5:13 AM
Wow this looks good!

''Lead us to the paradise with blood-stained hands'' -Silent Hill 3 Claudia Wolf
Test Subject
#46 Old 21st Nov 2008 at 10:42 AM
Splendid! I just hope maxis could make pets bigger!
Test Subject
#47 Old 29th Jan 2009 at 5:42 AM
Thanks!!!
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 28th Feb 2009 at 2:13 AM
Nice lion! A great addition to the Addams Family. But why is it when I try to install it it says "It requires expansion pack data that is not available". But I have The Sims 2 up to Seasons. And yes, I have pets.

P.S:Try extracting your sim from SimPe.
Test Subject
#49 Old 10th Aug 2009 at 9:36 PM
This isn't to great from the front...
but side view is awsome
Banned
#50 Old 3rd Nov 2009 at 6:52 PM
Awww SO DOWNLOADING IT! Thx!!
Page 2 of 3