Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Functional Warrior Sword *UPDATED*

by JohnBrehaut1 Posted 14th Jan 2007 at 5:01 PM - Updated 20th Nov 2008 at 6:53 PM by -Maylin-

471 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 439 Feedback Posts, 31 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 10 of 19
Test Subject
#226 Old 1st Apr 2007 at 6:21 PM
This is an exellent mod! The kicks and quick jabs were perfect, but the animation's for the swordship was kind of weird. Though at this point I shouldn't complaining I wouldn't have the patients or skill to do it! amazing mod A+.

Sanguine, my brother
Test Subject
#227 Old 6th Apr 2007 at 8:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by JohnBrehaut1
kindking, do have atleast one expansions pack? if so which one?

no, I only have the main good work though ^.^
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#228 Old 6th Apr 2007 at 9:09 AM
kindking, sorry but you need atleast one.
Test Subject
#229 Old 7th Apr 2007 at 7:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by JohnBrehaut1
kindking, sorry but you need atleast one.

ok, thanks, im planning on buying sims pets though
Test Subject
#230 Old 9th Apr 2007 at 8:43 AM
MWAHAHAHAHAAA! Now I can kill those ANNOYING cheerleaders and that annoying mascot guy that keeps bugging my sims when they have alone-time together. >D Thanks a lot for this XD

Left a mark where your ring used to be
Hurts so much to hear you say words that were once meant for me ...
Test Subject
#231 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 9:33 PM
one word, magestic. finally i can have my ridiculous family of black knights terrorize the townsfolk. lol, why did maxis put so many suits of armor into the game if they wanted it any other way?
Test Subject
#232 Old 27th Apr 2007 at 2:18 PM
I just get a stupid message when my sim try to do anything more than just hold it in hand. But the idee is wonderful and I really wish it worked!
Test Subject
#233 Old 27th Apr 2007 at 11:46 PM
Could you ever make a gun that can kill? ^w^
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#234 Old 28th Apr 2007 at 5:03 PM
I'm working on something like that currently.
Test Subject
#235 Old 28th Apr 2007 at 5:08 PM
This is truly amazing. Wow. *shakes head in utter disbelief* Thank you!
Test Subject
#236 Old 5th May 2007 at 11:34 AM
awesome... now i can take over the world!
Muahahaha! *lightning strikes* oh no! I'm holding the sword and *melts*
as i said; awesome...

Is Trull. Is good.
Test Subject
#237 Old 8th May 2007 at 12:46 AM
I have University and Nightlife but for the life of me I can't get the sword to appear in game. I have tried re downloading it many times over the last few days and I never get any errors extracting the files.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#238 Old 8th May 2007 at 7:36 AM
Did you check in the Miscellaneous/ Miscellaneous section in the game?
Test Subject
#239 Old 14th May 2007 at 2:38 PM
YES!! i can kill all the sims i want =D
Brilliant Job!
Test Subject
#240 Old 15th May 2007 at 9:05 PM
I know someone will probably thwack me, but any chance of an axe variation for this most excelent toy?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#241 Old 16th May 2007 at 7:17 AM
Well I dont have any plans to make an axe, but others may feel free to.
Lab Assistant
#242 Old 22nd May 2007 at 11:14 PM
YAY!!!

Why does it only work for adults, though? I think it would be fun to have it for teens and elders, also. MAYBE kids, although I'm guessing that would be a bit odd for them to deal with a sword. Still, this seems like something I'd download. MUAHAHAHAHA!!!! It would be easier for the elders to, like, commit suicide rather than to die of old age.

Does this also leave a memory thing for their memory? It would be good to have something that leaves a different memory, if possible. Like, if a sim killed another sim, would it just say 'This sim died: I miss them, blah blah blah', or would it be 'I killed this sim, yadda yadda' ? Or if a family member or friend of a sim that committed suicide remembered it, would it be that they remember how they died (of suicide?)?

Anyways, this is wonderful! I was just suggesting a few things, and also: Does this all go into one file, or is there seperate files for the different things to go into? Like, the social file? Does that go into some file that has to do with social things? And the stand and sword, do they go into a file for objects? Or does everything here need to go into the same file? Ugh, sorry. I'm a newbie..

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! (Sorry for my nagging, just asking a few questions..)
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#243 Old 23rd May 2007 at 7:04 AM
beauismyhorse, I only made it for adults, because I couldnt be bothered to make it for the rest. This doesnt add new memories, because I dont have the knowledge on how to do so. There is 3 files, the sword, the stand and the social interaction. You can put them all in the download folder and they will work.
Lab Assistant
#244 Old 26th May 2007 at 12:20 PM
Wow! Finally a good way of killing other sims! Hehehe.. :D

The minds power over itself is great, what you make of things is what they become, change your thought and you change the world as you percieve it...
Lab Assistant
#245 Old 26th May 2007 at 8:39 PM
Yay, thanks
Lab Assistant
#246 Old 26th May 2007 at 8:46 PM
Um, also, which file does it go in? The uni file or the regular sims2 file in the downloads? I haven't downloaded much, and it always confuses me. That's why I've only downloaded like 3-4 things. I'm a newbie, sorry. And about the CSBin Package Installer, when I download things, should I put them through that?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#247 Old 27th May 2007 at 4:16 AM
Read this article: http://www.sims2wiki.info/wiki.php?...Fracking_Idiots

It should explain how to download it and where to put it.
Test Subject
#248 Old 27th May 2007 at 6:27 AM
Im having an issue, I can buy the thing, I see the sword, i see the menu, i can kill myself and practice skills or whatever, but i cant fight or kill anyone else. Im running The Sims 2 with Just the University expansion
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#249 Old 27th May 2007 at 8:49 AM
hmmm... I'm not sure what could be causing that. Do you have boolprop on?
Test Subject
#250 Old 27th May 2007 at 6:07 PM
Ok i turned on boolprop on and im able to put in the command but i actually get an error now when i try it.

Build: 1.1.0.230
at Feb 14 2005,20:08:18

Object id: 185
name: N001_User00287 - Bob
Stack size: 7
Error: Transition to node that does not exist.
Iterations: 526
Page 10 of 19