Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

EP compatible - Medieval fairgrounds set (12pieces) Recolourable

by Brasstex Posted 24th Mar 2005 at 7:53 PM - Updated 26th Jun 2005 at 10:03 PM by Brasstex

175 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 173 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 8
#101 Old 30th Apr 2005 at 12:37 PM
The terrain link won't work for some reason! *cries* It looks so prettyfuls aswell!
Test Subject
#102 Old 30th Apr 2005 at 9:47 PM
Default medieval stuff
I love all of what you made here, it so fantastic, I download modern cars for my mod. neighborhoods but I love building castles too, and I realy needed these objects you made for my medieval neighborhood.
thank you very very much.
marja (from holland europe)
Test Subject
#103 Old 3rd May 2005 at 10:50 AM
Default shopping in the past
thank you so very much, my castlefolk can shop in style now, it is great and works perfectly in the game
Test Subject
#104 Old 4th May 2005 at 1:08 AM
Default Ahh.. Thank you
Being an SCA'er (or, used to be; I stop being one when the little Hitlers outnumbered the people) I'm grateful for a chance to enjoy the Faire again in some way. I'll try it tonight. Thanks..
Forum Resident
#105 Old 8th May 2005 at 6:41 AM
Thankyou!!!! I love Renaissance Faires and now my sims can go to one too!!
Field Researcher
#106 Old 21st May 2005 at 3:28 PM
Okay, I finally gave in and bought the EP....

But the Link to the other thread with the lot doesn't work anymore and I didn't find it either by searching for "fairground".

Could anyone please help me and post the new link?? I would love to have that fairground
(I'm a lazy builder and have very, very little time tp play... so I rely on downloading lots )
Test Subject
#107 Old 22nd May 2005 at 4:40 PM
^_^!!! So preeeeeeeeety!!!
Forum Resident
#108 Old 8th Jun 2005 at 9:44 PM
This is AWESOME and what a great idea.. plus all the objects are so well and cleverly done.

Thank you so much for sharing
Lab Assistant
#109 Old 16th Jun 2005 at 12:26 AM
When I try to use one of the fair ground objects my game freezes up and crash. Is this happening to anyone else?
Test Subject
#110 Old 23rd Jun 2005 at 12:04 AM
Thank you!!! Love medieval; this will look wonderful in my neighborhood. Thanks for sharing your hard work and making me so happy!
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#111 Old 23rd Jun 2005 at 9:02 AM
I can verify (you might want to be specific in the first message, as the initial messages said the first download didn't work without Uni) that I have Sims 2 with the patch and no Uni, and they worked great! I was able to buy clothing, I was able to buy food. The tents show up in build mode in the columns (in case people didn't figure that out). The bbq worked, made hot dogs on it.

This just rocks!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#112 Old 23rd Jun 2005 at 1:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by alia-shiri
When I try to use one of the fair ground objects my game freezes up and crash. Is this happening to anyone else?

Probably not the fairground objects. These have been extensively tested and I've never heard of any problems. There may be a conflict somewhere though, so I suggest removing them one at a time and see which is the culprit. Then maybe you can figure out what it's clashing with.

Brasstex
#113 Old 24th Jun 2005 at 3:46 PM
fantastic work ! thank you very much.
exactly what i need for my next video.
i like the ground with these cracks aswell. is it possible to download that ? i already had a look in the walls/floors-downloads but coundn´t find it.
Test Subject
#114 Old 26th Jun 2005 at 7:18 PM
ive got a question is it ready for downloading ??
and is it ep ready?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#115 Old 26th Jun 2005 at 10:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by darkfaery
ive got a question is it ready for downloading ??
and is it ep ready?

Yes, and Yes.

Brasstex
Lab Assistant
#116 Old 1st Jul 2005 at 6:48 AM
this is soooooo GREAT!!!!!!
#117 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 8:18 PM
Hi, I just wanted to ask a question: Where did you get that stone groundpaint? I've been looking everywhere, but no luck finding it anywhere....

Awesome work!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#118 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 8:25 PM
I made the ground paint you're talking about - I think. My best advice is to download finished lots from the official exchange, and delete everything but the ground paint. You'll get a whole ton of cool custom ground paint, but you may never know exactly who made it.

Brasstex
Test Subject
#119 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 9:20 PM
Veery good! :howdy:

What's the time? The time is money!
#120 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 11:02 AM
:$ pleeezzzzeee (with cream and cherry on top) would you send me the stone groundpaint ? - i can't access the exchange ... and i already have so many stone paints, but I am just crazy about the one you made ... it is soooo realistic, and kewl and it would go perrrrfectly with the medieval community I'm building...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#121 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 3:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Zucky28
:$ pleeezzzzeee (with cream and cherry on top) would you send me the stone groundpaint ? - i can't access the exchange ... and i already have so many stone paints, but I am just crazy about the one you made ... it is soooo realistic, and kewl and it would go perrrrfectly with the medieval community I'm building...

Here/

Brasstex
Attached files:
File Type: rar  BTXShalepattern.rar (35.7 KB, 39 downloads)
#122 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 8:01 PM
:clap: Thanks a bunch! :yippee: :bow2:
Lab Assistant
#123 Old 14th Jul 2005 at 1:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Brasstex
Probably not the fairground objects. These have been extensively tested and I've never heard of any problems. There may be a conflict somewhere though, so I suggest removing them one at a time and see which is the culprit. Then maybe you can figure out what it's clashing with.

Brasstex

I found out what happened. I think the files were corrupt when I went to download it the first time. I downloaded the set again and I;m not having anymore problems. :D
Lab Assistant
#124 Old 16th Jul 2005 at 4:55 PM
OMFG! :jaw: :jaw: :jaw: :jaw: :jaw: :jaw: :jaw: :jaw: :jaw: :jaw: :jaw: :jaw: :jaw: :jaw: :jaw: :jaw: That is so cooooooooooooooooooooool!!!
Test Subject
#125 Old 17th Jul 2005 at 1:49 PM
!!!DOWNLOAD!!! :argh:
Page 5 of 8