Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Mar 2021 at 7:32 PM
Default Sims 4 On Origin Says Update but says my game is all up to date
As the title says. I also have CC in my game too. Did TS4 come out with a patch recently I didn’t know about?
Edit: posted this in the wrong category. Can a mod move this to a help section?
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 3rd Mar 2021 at 7:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by STS3388
As the title says. I also have CC in my game too. Did TS4 come out with a patch recently I didn’t know about?
Edit: posted this in the wrong category. Can a mod move this to a help section?

A tiny update. There was a main page update with the links to information about the 3 new kits. I got that on Tuesday, 2nd March when they were released. Nothing else for me since the main patch on the 25th
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Mar 2021 at 10:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Hamishmc
A tiny update. There was a main page update with the links to information about the 3 new kits. I got that on Tuesday, 2nd March when they were released. Nothing else for me since the main patch on the 25th

It says I can’t open the game without updating it then it saying my game is up to date
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 4th Mar 2021 at 6:20 AM
I had that too so I clicked on update game and it did actually update. The update was so small it was done in less than a minute. I had to log out of Origin and then log in again to get this to work though.