Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 9:00 AM
Default Hooray!
I know I shouldn't, but I'm so excited!!!

I just had to shout out in the open that I'm pretty much done with my new sims website :D

It has new goodies on there, and I have a bunch on my system that I need to take photos of in game still.

Here's the link http://steamedpepsi.com/MFS.html
Since I named this place FASHION kween, and my website is about FASHION.. huh? huh? see the resemblance? xD

NYaahhhh

well... I was wondering if anyone could test and give me any critique or feedback on ANYTHING on it.

Oh, and If you click home, that just brings you back to my main website. Don't ask about the photo, that's one of my photoshoots. bahahaha

ANNNYYYwayyy..

Sorry, I'm just soooo excited.

I, um... Yep.

Oh, my hair is pink again! :D

~Hi, I don't do Sims much anymore, sorry! I will respond to messages when able :)~
Advertisement
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#2 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 12:43 PM
It's awesome I've left a guestbook comment

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 10:05 PM
Thank yoU!

~Hi, I don't do Sims much anymore, sorry! I will respond to messages when able :)~
Test Subject
#4 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 4:15 AM
It looks great! And so does the new hair
Test Subject
#5 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 5:35 AM
its amazing. (:
and you're hair is so purty!

take me back to the person i used to be.
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 11th Jan 2010 at 10:06 AM Last edited by fthomas : 9th Apr 2010 at 2:55 PM. Reason: i used too many smilies last timee...
Omg! The website looks amazing and the clothes and hair on it are great! Your hair is just pure fabulouuuuuus <3.

Alchemist
#7 Old 11th Jan 2010 at 7:58 PM
OMFG!!!! I really like your hair Steamed!!!!!! <3

See i have no choice but be isolated
Threatened
Forced to extract the heart
Pushed aside
Made segregated
Struggling
Left alone
Apart...