Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Oct 2020 at 8:54 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Weird blue shadows on sims faces (pics)
Hi again I created some sims in bodyshop. They looked good in there, but in game they got some ugly blue shadows here and there in the face that were not present at bodyshop or CAS. I think it has something to do with the lightning, because the problem appears with all custom skincolours. I have Gunmods lighting system. Is it normal, that sims + shadows look like that in the game? Or is there something I should fix? Looks like there is big blue blood vessel in their noses and lips.

Screenshots
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 28th Oct 2020 at 3:50 PM
Most likely it's the light mod, because the rest of the light on those skins is blue, too.

Could also be the skin TXMTs, because people rarely change those when making skins. Do you have an example of a skintone you've used?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Nov 2020 at 6:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
Most likely it's the light mod, because the rest of the light on those skins is blue, too.

Could also be the skin TXMTs, because people rarely change those when making skins. Do you have an example of a skintone you've used?

Hi and sorry for the late reply. I am visiting relatives and cannot get to my computer (where sims 2 is installed) for couple of weeks to check those skintones. But I am interested what kind of changes should I make to skintones TXMTs if I want to fix them?