Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Feb 2020 at 7:14 AM
Default CC included in upload not appearing
Hi,
I tried to upload a Sim yesterday who has some CC packaged with her. The problem is that the typical screen where you put in the package descriptions, creators, and links didn't show up. Instead it said 'No custom content detected, click Next to continue, even though you can see from the image that the package is full of CC.

The custom mesh recolour screen that typically follows, where you just put in links to the meshes used, still showed up.

Is this meant to happen or has something gone wrong? Thanks.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 24th Feb 2020 at 12:36 PM
I'm trying to submit an upload now of new kitchen cabinets and it skipped this screen for me as well telling me there was no CC detected. I had to go back to the file upload page to make sure I had actually attached my files and I have.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 11th Mar 2020 at 7:39 PM
Had the same issue here. I went ahead and linked them in the description but I have a feeling it’s going to be rejected.
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 11th Mar 2020 at 8:03 PM Last edited by aisquared : 13th Mar 2020 at 11:52 AM.
Oh no. I had the same scenario while uploading a house. Alongside my house which is in .package format are two more .package files which are the CC included (one is an item from a dead website, and the other a wall covering I made). I had a "no CC detected" prompt at the next screen as well...

Looking for something converted to TS3? Visit Xto3 Conversions Finds for all your xto3 needs.
Main simblr: aisquaredchoco ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
My downloaded cc: ts3ccreblogsbyaisquared
Buy-build defaults database
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 11th Mar 2020 at 8:23 PM
I have to say, this was nearly a month ago. Because they weren't being detected by the upload manager, I went ahead and put the list in manually reading from the Clean Installer. That's been working just fine since then.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#6 Old 13th Mar 2020 at 10:37 AM
Hey all,

Apologies that I didn't see this before.  I'm going to look into this - I suspect it's because of the new HTML5 uploader not playing nicely with the (very) old CC detection mechanism from a decade ago. :P  

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#7 Old 13th Mar 2020 at 3:03 PM
Okay so this *should* be working now.  Please do let me know if the CC is not working for you, and which file!

Thanks

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Scholar
Original Poster
#8 Old 13th Mar 2020 at 6:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tashiketh
Okay so this *should* be working now.  Please do let me know if the CC is not working for you, and which file!

Thanks

Thanks - I have a couple of Sims pretty much ready for upload, I'll see how it is with them.
Mad Poster
#9 Old 13th Mar 2020 at 11:07 PM
*sigh*
Yeah... it's back to working again. But, I gotta tell you - now that I'm used to just going off the list the S2PCI comes up with I really hate filling in those blasted boxes!
At first, without the boxes, I was totally lost! But now I'd much rather be able to input the info myself. Then I can add helpful notes (like that these stairs will overwrite, etc)
And when I use all 90 parts of an add-on build set (I'm exaggerating with the '90' OK, but you get my point, I hope) I can just tell people I used the whole set, instead of listing each separate piece (because then they look at all the CC used, and their eyes pop out of their heads! 90 pieces! OMG!)
So. Yeah. It works again. Thanks.

Also, many times the pre-filled in links go to the creators profile - not the item used (like it should.) So, it doesn't save time. Everything needs to be double checked, and then checked again...

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#10 Old 14th Mar 2020 at 10:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CatherineTCJD
 But, I gotta tell you - now that I'm used to just going off the list the S2PCI comes up with I really hate filling in those blasted boxes!
This is why I just link and not include. :p