Replies: 8005 (Who?), Viewed: 905046 times.
Page 321 of 321
Instructor
#8001 Old 21st May 2022 at 10:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacitala
You mean the opportunity "bring back a random artifact for school"? The really annoying thing is that even if you have NRaas' Traveler and can take the kiddos into the tombs, they can't even open treasure chests. They would have to either have a teen or adult hand it to them or find one on the floor/pedestal/table. I can see them not being able to push a stone statue or disarm a trap, but they can't open the lid on a box? Super annoying if you use chests at home to store things.

However you can use kids and toddlers to check for traps. "Hm. Junior mysteriously route failed trying to walk down that hall. There must be a trap there."

Yeah, that's the one. I never tried to fulfill it so I didn't know you needed a mod.

That makes it even more stupid.

Love your idea of how to use the kids.

My PC specs.
Windows 7 64 bit,AMD FX 4300 quad core processor, 8 gigs DDR3 ram, 1 gig Geforce 9500 graphics card, patch 1.67.2
Every time I reinstall the game I run it clean without any CC, not even the store bought stuff so it isn't CC or mods that cause me trouble.
Advertisement
Instructor
#8002 Old 23rd May 2022 at 11:57 AM
Micheal Bachelor to Nick Alto.

"Well it was great doing the school cheer with you but now if you will excuse me I have to bang your daughter, I mean I am really going to go to pound town on her."

"Sure, you can stay in the room and watch if you like."

My PC specs.
Windows 7 64 bit,AMD FX 4300 quad core processor, 8 gigs DDR3 ram, 1 gig Geforce 9500 graphics card, patch 1.67.2
Every time I reinstall the game I run it clean without any CC, not even the store bought stuff so it isn't CC or mods that cause me trouble.
Instructor
#8003 Old 24th May 2022 at 4:34 PM
I don't even what to know what is going on here.
Screenshots

My PC specs.
Instructor
#8004 Old 24th May 2022 at 8:11 PM
Why is the Butler still in the room?!
Screenshots

My PC specs.
Mad Poster
#8005 Old 26th May 2022 at 3:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilMcNastySim2015
Why is the Butler still in the room?!

Isn't it obvious? To gather up the woohoo confetti and present it to their employer on a silver tray when they come up for air. That's something butlers just do in real life, right?
Mad Poster
DELETED POST
26th May 2022 at 5:18 PM
This message has been deleted by PANDAQUEEN. Reason: Oops
Scholar
#8006 Old 27th May 2022 at 2:53 AM
He's there to offer advice, render assistance (should any be required) and serve refreshments. It's what butlers do. That's his interpretation of a butlers duties at any rate.

Simblr: Elyndaworld *** Wordpress: Tales of Nantrelor
Page 321 of 321