Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Sep 2009 at 2:56 AM Last edited by deidara12 : 15th Sep 2009 at 2:44 AM.
Default Most AMAZING horror series ever!
Join Us!!!

Don't blink.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 6th Dec 2010 at 12:27 AM
we need more silent hill stuff in MTS! :D
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 21st Dec 2010 at 10:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by therasmuse
we need more silent hill stuff in MTS! :D

I've made a couple of Silent Hill lots, and planning on making some more.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 21st Dec 2010 at 4:51 PM
Meriel that would be amazing...you see I am trying to make some videos called Racoon Hill lol which is a mix between Silent Hill and Resident Evil but I need more Silent Hill stuff...is it possible for you to make a henry townhend from SH 4 please and thank you!

oh you don't say? Oh You Don't Say!? OH YOU DON'T SAY!?!? Wanna know who it was? They didn't say.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 25th Dec 2010 at 6:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by itsnotozzyitsozzy
Meriel that would be amazing...you see I am trying to make some videos called Racoon Hill lol which is a mix between Silent Hill and Resident Evil but I need more Silent Hill stuff...is it possible for you to make a henry townhend from SH 4 please and thank you!

Ha! Racoon Hill, nice.

Well, I usually just upload lots but I guess I could give it a shot.
It's pretty hard to make a sim look-alike though, so we'll see how it turns out (IF I make him, I'm not promising anything but I will try .)

And Merry Christmas, fellow fans of Silent Hill!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 14th Aug 2011 at 7:14 PM
I'm in. :P

*Sigh*
Test Subject
#7 Old 20th Aug 2011 at 1:37 AM
This group makes me remember the first time i watched it xD

A mysterious person yet stupid enough to tell a stranger.
Scholar
#8 Old 3rd May 2014 at 5:13 PM
I'm in too. Someone really needs to make Silent Hill characters and outfits for Sims 3.
Scholar
#9 Old 25th Jun 2014 at 12:56 AM
Oh my fucking God! Someone just made a Heather Mason sim and outfit and posted it on the site.

"It's said war - war never changes. Men do, through the roads they walk. And this road - has reached its end" - Ulysses, Fallout New Vegas
If you love Fallout and literacy, you'll ABSOLUTELY love my roleplay group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/127063690973781/