Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Feb 2023 at 1:09 PM
Default community to home object conversions from expansion packs
good day i have downloaded this few years back from a japanese website but i lost it and the website is already gone (it have all the community objects from expansion packs possible to use also at home especially with npcs) , does anyone know these kind of cc? thank you very much.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 5th Feb 2023 at 11:18 AM
The middle thing is from Magitown some lot (community lot) she is about to do some magic trick with boxes I believe,
Last is the snake charmer (npc) That should be vacation I am unsure (HD) but he plays a flute and a snake comes out of his basket (I think this guy is from HD)
Top part is from Magitown as well graveyard ( like a different community lot in Magitown that ride one is my favorite :-D
Put a translator in side of your browser to see what you are looking at (extension

NOTICE
If you notice this notice you will notice that this notice is not worth noticing.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 6th Feb 2023 at 5:05 PM
You can actually make the objects appear on home lots yourself simply by editing their catalogue placement.

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Theorist
#4 Old 13th Feb 2023 at 10:48 PM
That's not working for all objects HarVee. For example Magic Town witch sparring ground disappears right after place it on residential lot.

I unlocked Superstar Tralier for residential lots. Well. .. with some enhancement.

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.