Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Feb 2021 at 1:47 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage
Default Graduate 3 Children from University LTW - broken
So the sim in the attached image graduated her first child from university, except the LTW completed for her. The other memory recorded was her nephew, who was the same age as her son, who graduated at the same time. She and her sister also graduated from university so those memories are logged as well. Is that perchance the reason why this LTW completed inappropriately? Does anybody know if the conditions are set up on memories sort of like the Woohoo Count?
Screenshots

Call me Seth!
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 25th Feb 2021 at 12:27 PM
It could have just been a one off glitch. From what I've seen, this LTW seems to work fine; it even counts adopted kids. I've had a bug recently where my sim got a memory of their niece graduating twice; once was her actual graduation memory (Summa Cum Laude) and the other was some random added one (Cum Laude). Your memory could have been something to that.

When a game is predictable, it's boring.
That goes for any medium that isn't life.
That's why The Sims 2 is my favourite sims game.
It has elements of unpredictability and everything feels more involved.
The Sims 4 is another story altogether...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Feb 2021 at 4:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CrystalFlame360
It could have just been a one off glitch. From what I've seen, this LTW seems to work fine; it even counts adopted kids. I've had a bug recently where my sim got a memory of their niece graduating twice; once was her actual graduation memory (Summa Cum Laude) and the other was some random added one (Cum Laude). Your memory could have been something to that.

Oh that's possible. I have the memory manipulator so I may just remove the LTW completion memory in that case just cause it's bothering me. This Sim has already completed her first LTW anyhow..

Call me Seth!