Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*Powerpuff Girls* - old files

by @Stefan Posted 9th Apr 2006 at 5:54 PM - Updated 9th Jul 2006 at 4:59 PM by WillStefan

208 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 198 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 9
Test Subject
#76 Old 11th Apr 2006 at 1:34 AM
Oh my goodness, they're gorgeous! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#77 Old 11th Apr 2006 at 2:06 AM
You did a fantastic job the two of you!
Test Subject
#78 Old 11th Apr 2006 at 3:54 AM
thanks for the info cwin1024.
Test Subject
#79 Old 11th Apr 2006 at 4:16 AM
that is so cool!!!

...::BeautifulGirl79::...
"Let's start a riot...a riot!"
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#80 Old 11th Apr 2006 at 6:09 AM
I am not sure, where is missunderstanding?
Those are pictures of sims, just with different background I did in photoshop....
And I got message that someone uploaded these sims to the exchange, you CAN'T do that, they are ORIRGNAL creations of denise and me, and they are not allowed to be redistributed!
If you want to do recolors, ask denise!
Without premission, you can have trouble.....

ps.
If you don't think you can use, them....don't forget halloween
Test Subject
#81 Old 11th Apr 2006 at 6:46 AM
WillStefan, they are really great. Now all we need is Mojo Jojo!
Test Subject
#82 Old 11th Apr 2006 at 7:06 AM
I never could stand those little power puff girls ...to girlie for me but ooooooo i gotta see this in my game you did such a good job ill even be nice and not use insiminator to drop things on their heads....did I say on their heads *cough* didnt mean that of course

hehehe good job they look great!!!

I never ment to be a smart ass, people are just so dumb sometimes they walk right into it.
Lab Assistant
#83 Old 11th Apr 2006 at 9:47 AM
LOL these are amazing!!! Excellent work, thank you sooo much.

Just tried them out on an empty lot, just to see what they look like. I deleted the parent and forgot about the social worker..oops..bye bye Powerpuff girls :/

Have to move these into my new town, they are perfect.
Test Subject
#84 Old 11th Apr 2006 at 10:12 AM
hey thx for sharing. my kids love the powerbuffs, my son tells me, that blossom real has brown hair - that´s right??? i don´t know. But anyway - they´re nice
Alchemist
#85 Old 11th Apr 2006 at 10:14 AM
I tried to double click on 3 sims 2 packs and each popped saying "This content requires Expansion Pack data that is not installed.". Does that mean I must install OFB? I thought your powerpuff girls needs original sims game to play.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Test Subject
#86 Old 11th Apr 2006 at 10:37 AM
Not the biggest power puff fan, but this is beyond fantastic. They look so perfect. I'm speechless.

Need HIM stuff? Lyrics? Tour Dates? Pictures? I have so much to share! http://vetala.org
Lab Assistant
#87 Old 11th Apr 2006 at 11:04 AM
Can anybody tell me why this this i don't know what shoulD i call it is futured and amazing Christina Aguilera Viewed 15667 times is not? I mean who choose it? logic will be that most downloaded and viewed to be but...don't now..what choose by mistake?
Test Subject
#88 Old 11th Apr 2006 at 11:06 AM
Hehe...awesome work! thanks
Lab Assistant
#89 Old 11th Apr 2006 at 1:37 PM
WOOT!!! Outstanding work. Bubbles! Bubbles! BUUUBBLLLLES!!!
Test Subject
#90 Old 11th Apr 2006 at 4:27 PM
Very niceeee..... EXCELLENT JOB
Field Researcher
#91 Old 11th Apr 2006 at 4:53 PM
LoL!! i remember the little theme song!

It takes more time to TyPe LyK dIs than it does to type like this.
Lab Assistant
#92 Old 11th Apr 2006 at 8:19 PM
They look TERRIFIC!!!

*Do They Run Without An Expansion Pack?*

:wave:

Much, MUCH appreciated!!! Thank you!!!

:nod:

MY FAVORITE FREEBIES:
The Sims 1 and 2 Downloads, Desktop Themes and More!!!
* CLICK HERE *
Test Subject
#93 Old 11th Apr 2006 at 8:52 PM
I thought this would be impossible to do. I was wrong! Awesome job! Five stars from the resident onion.

Current Avatar - KingChessmon from Digimon

Soon to come - Sims 3 Stuffage! *Gets out pen*
Test Subject
#94 Old 11th Apr 2006 at 9:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pfish
I tried to double click on 3 sims 2 packs and each popped saying "This content requires Expansion Pack data that is not installed.". Does that mean I must install OFB? I thought your powerpuff girls needs original sims game to play.

I had the same trouble but I will be getting OFB really soon can't wait, awesome job guys, these are brilliant!! :baloons:
Test Subject
#95 Old 11th Apr 2006 at 9:30 PM
this IS awesome!!!
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#96 Old 11th Apr 2006 at 10:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ^Barbie^
Can anybody tell me why this this i don't know what shoulD i call it is futured and amazing Christina Aguilera Viewed 15667 times is not? I mean who choose it? logic will be that most downloaded and viewed to be but...don't now..what choose by mistake?

The staff selects what is featured- NO ONE ELSE.

For all of my creations and more free downloads please visit Exnem Sims
Grand Re-Opening NOW!!!
Come join our Banner Contest Today!!
Lab Assistant
#97 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 3:14 AM
None of those pictures look like an in-game shot.
Test Subject
#98 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 3:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pfish

I have exactly the same problem. I have university and nightlife, but iy says I need another expansion pack...
Lab Assistant
#99 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 4:54 AM
These look amazing running around in my game. I don't have OFB & they work fine.
Test Subject
#100 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 6:14 AM
Looks great! Would have been nice to have "in game" screenshots, to get a better Idea of how they really look compared to the rest of the game, but still very nice work.

For a good time call...er...click www.sims2workshop.com!
Page 4 of 9