Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pixie Skins

by Enayla Posted 8th Aug 2006 at 6:33 PM - Updated 8th Aug 2006 at 10:39 PM by Enayla

170 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 162 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 7
Lab Assistant
#76 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 4:19 PM
What could I say that haven't been said before? I'll shall make it simple then:

Thank you...

Oh, I was wondering, if you come acros a sim picture featuring one of your skins, do you recognise it right away?
(I mean, exept for the obvious ones like "Blue Midnight")

Sims Projects (last update: 2007-10-23)
Test Subject
#77 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 5:51 PM
I keep trying to persuade myself that I have enough skintones, but these are impossible to resist! Thank you for sharing, you're very talented :-)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#78 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 9:07 PM
:blushes profusely: Thank you very much everyone :}

As for recognising my skins: yes, for the most part, I do. Some of them are a bit harder to catch unless it's a closeup, and others are difficult if the features are very different from what I'd use them for... but usually, it's rather easy to tell. Though these later ones aren't as glossy as my previous ones, I can recognise my own way of doing eyes, noses and in particular, how i shade the cheeks.

Sims with loads of makeup that cover these features complicate matters of course ;}

Though your icon is tiny, Dektora, I have a feeling you're using one of my skins for the elf in it, right? One of the older, glossier ones.
Test Subject
#79 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 10:42 PM
we are soooo not worthy. i just love your work, i'm always amazed at the extent of your talent... :lovestruc

...la connaissance c'est de savoir qu'une tomate est un fruit,
la sagesse c'est de savoir qu'il ne faut pas en mettre dans une salade de fruits...
Lab Assistant
#80 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 11:16 PM
These new skins are wonderful!!! (Pixie ones and the tree skin tones you sent here a little earlier.) I just love them! And I hope you could make some default skins too, not as glwwy as those you've all ready sent here. And maybe some default eyes too if you can, but I'm just thankfull for these great skins and eyes.. You're great!!
Test Subject
#81 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 2:09 AM
Oh my goodness, these are the best! Love them so much. I liked your old skintones too, but these are just wow! lol. I'm inspired! :P

When I become famous, you can keep this as an autograph
I'd stop eating chocolate, but I'm no quitter.
Field Researcher
#82 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 2:49 AM
Oh wow! Thank you for making these!! Thank you for making everything you do!!!! I honestly feel so honored that we have an artist making things for us!!!!

† mom, July 8, 2006 †
Test Subject
#83 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 3:38 AM
Just amazing talent! Thanks for sharing your content.There just breathtaking
pf
Test Subject
#84 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 5:48 AM
Thanks alot o love them :-)

Dont waste your time with anger life is to short
Field Researcher
#85 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 5:56 AM
-hands a cookie- you've definitely earned it ^^

we are eternal, all this pain is an illusion
Test Subject
#86 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 6:30 AM Last edited by Alimah Kali : 10th Aug 2006 at 6:34 AM. Reason: Had to add a bit more praises. LOL.
Holy crap, have I missed you! My characters (my male, Adrian, especially. He's the icon) just wouldn't look right without your skins.

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful as always! :lovestruc :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#87 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 8:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Enayla
Though your icon is tiny, Dektora, I have a feeling you're using one of my skins for the elf in it, right? One of the older, glossier ones.

Ha, ha! Yes I am: Porcelain Doll, (with Louis' elf ear, recolored by Kitiara).
I wasn't trying to test you on this one, I only used make up on the eyes, so it wasn't much on a challenge

I tought you would recognise your work. After all, you hand painted it, right? But with some less glossy skins, like the pixies ones, and a lighting mod, like GunMod's, it might take a lil longer (and some close-ups)...

Sims Projects (last update: 2007-10-23)
Scholar
#88 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 12:57 PM
Beautiful as always!
Lab Assistant
#89 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 5:49 PM
These are your best yet. Great job and thank you for sharing with us :D

/// My Studio /// My Twitter ///
Lab Assistant
#90 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 7:28 PM
So glad to see you back. These skins are wonderful. I love the 'Rust' skin....I can't wait to try it out. Thanks bunches for sharing your wonderful talents.

Live each day like it's your last!

Test Subject
#91 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 10:46 PM
damn...when you get posts from HystericalParoxysm and jonesi, what more can you get?

There are people that don't believe in something just because is out of THEIR reality...
Test Subject
#92 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 11:25 PM
Wow :O I don't know what to say... These are so lovely! U do so excellent work! Thank U!

Really bad eggs.
Test Subject
#93 Old 11th Aug 2006 at 6:46 AM
I love these. The colouring is beautiful (as always) and they're less shiny than the older ones. The new facial features are wonderful.

The male chest has a little too much definition for my taste, and the female... well, lets just say that I do not like the "implant" look. But that just means my sims will have to find non-revealing tops to wear (which is all I ever put on my sims anyway :P).
Test Subject
#94 Old 11th Aug 2006 at 9:59 AM
great job!~and i like the Pixie Dusk best!~
Test Subject
#95 Old 11th Aug 2006 at 6:16 PM
THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH ENAYLA OR SHOULD I SAY LINDA...Btw you work is amazing!! *mkay I'll stop writing in caplocks now* You've inspired me to make some exotic beauties...

YAY!!! Thanks again!
Field Researcher
#96 Old 11th Aug 2006 at 10:58 PM
Beautiful!!! As always.
Test Subject
#97 Old 12th Aug 2006 at 5:27 PM
oh my gosh these are spectacular, the Pixie light and Pixie glow look so fresh and beautiful, thanks so much for sharing!
*brenna

fully alive, more than most ready to smile and love life.
Lab Assistant
#98 Old 13th Aug 2006 at 1:35 PM
I just had to leave you a message real quick, even though Im already running late to work.....I dont know if I have told you this before, but you are MY FAVE skin maker, like seriously, EVER! I almost always put your skins in my sims in my game, and downloads. They are the best by far. Please continue to make awesome skins and eyes for us NON-talented people. I praise you!!! :D
Lab Assistant
#99 Old 14th Aug 2006 at 5:11 PM
Field Researcher
#100 Old 14th Aug 2006 at 5:14 PM
*downloads* totally awesome!
Page 4 of 7