Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Jake Gyllenhaal

by UdontKnow Posted 6th Jun 2007 at 9:16 PM - Updated 10th Jun 2007 at 1:43 PM by UdontKnow

311 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 286 Feedback Posts, 24 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 13
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#76 Old 8th Jun 2007 at 7:14 PM
Congratulations on your first (and I doubt your last!) feature, Udontknow. I've admired your work for a long time, especially your work with skintones, and Jake is one of the most strikingly "zomg that's him!" celebrity sims I've ever seen. You've done an absolutely marvelous job on him, to a point where it's downright uncanny.

For those that were wondering why it wasn't yet featured - every item first has to be nominated, then voted on by moderators - and has to be tested by at least one of them in the game to make sure it still looks good there and aren't any problems. Sometimes we're a bit busy and can't test an item that was nominated right away (but it was nominated right after it was approved!) and discuss it a bit, but, well, this one was a pretty sure bet anyway.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Field Researcher
#77 Old 8th Jun 2007 at 7:27 PM
wow.....just wow. this is a spectacular likeness. I thought you westlife sims were great, but this is ne a world of its own! unbelieeeeeeeeeeeeeevable!

Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative
Lab Assistant
#78 Old 8th Jun 2007 at 7:28 PM
Congrats on being featured! This is one of the most incredible celeb sims I've ever seen! Just amazing.
Field Researcher
#79 Old 8th Jun 2007 at 7:31 PM
Told y'a you have made him perfect!
kissess
Lab Assistant
#80 Old 8th Jun 2007 at 7:31 PM
Hmmm . . . The Sim version looks even better. lol

From out of time and place,
I'm a girl with the elven grace.
Before you knock on the door,
Don't forget to look at the mirror.
Forum Resident
#81 Old 8th Jun 2007 at 7:39 PM
holy crap monkeys! wow, this definitly deserved its feature! good job, my husband took one look at the pic without seeing who it was and could immediently identify him!

~*I'm a she*~
The Booty calls to you, you cannot resist it
I use Target and Kodak Gallery for my pictures, you should too... :D
My MTS2|Livejournal|Yearbook|Facebook
Test Subject
#82 Old 8th Jun 2007 at 7:50 PM
Just when I finish watching Donnie Darko, look what popped up!
Amazing job!
Quite easily the best looking sim i've ever seen :D
Test Subject
#83 Old 8th Jun 2007 at 7:54 PM
OHMYGODWOW.
How lush is he?

He's amazing, thanks so much!
=DD
xx
Lab Assistant
#84 Old 8th Jun 2007 at 8:03 PM
Oh my god... I can't believe you actually did it!! The sim is amazing! It looks absolutely like the real one (maybe even more handsome). Awesome! Thank you!

~ d[^_^]b Just never betray yourself. Never stop improving, never stop being human, never blame the innocent, never promise what you won`t fulfil, never stop feeling that you`re alive... d[^_^]b ~
Lab Assistant
#85 Old 8th Jun 2007 at 8:07 PM
WOW!!!!!! (speechless) ^_^
Lab Assistant
#86 Old 8th Jun 2007 at 8:11 PM
Wow this is amazing! I love Jake, thank you so much
Lab Assistant
#87 Old 8th Jun 2007 at 8:27 PM
I thought I was looking at the real Jake! Ive liked this actor for so long- thank you for simming him so perfectly! I cant wait to see what other hunks you can make into sim guys!
Test Subject
#88 Old 8th Jun 2007 at 8:32 PM
wow! awwsome job!
Lab Assistant
#89 Old 8th Jun 2007 at 8:37 PM
Thanks so much UdontKnow!! he is gorgeous!! going straight to my game and home!!
Test Subject
#90 Old 8th Jun 2007 at 8:44 PM
this is good. amazing good. freakishly good. my goodness.
Test Subject
#91 Old 8th Jun 2007 at 8:51 PM
Oh my god oh my god oh my god
I LOVE YOU!!
Not as much as Jake, but whatever, I LOVE YOU!

This looks absolutely amazing! I'm an incredible fan of Jake's (did I spell that correct...?), probably just as everyone downloading this... I love Donnie Darko and all the other movies he played in (except for {Proof} - that was a weird movie! I did remember the biggest Sophie Germain-prime was 92.305 x 2^16.998 + 1, actually...That's not interesting...I'll stop talking...)

Anyway, I was thinking what movie I could watch when I visited this site, and saw Jake's little perfect cute head on the homepage =) Just as Killerflorist said, it must be a sign...

Thanks a lot...!
Test Subject
#92 Old 8th Jun 2007 at 9:38 PM
We are not worthy!!! *bows in reverence*

That sim looks more like Jake Gyllenhaal than Jake Gyllenhaal!
Test Subject
#93 Old 8th Jun 2007 at 10:03 PM
i love your work! you should truley make more male celebrity sims like jesse mccartney or zac efron!!!!!!
Inventor
#94 Old 8th Jun 2007 at 10:30 PM
really looks like him. Thank you very much. I don't know if you can make the newest James Bond guy ( don't know the actor's name) into a Sim as well. Just hinting

:::OpenHouse For Sims:::
[ click here to go there ]
::check out my site for updates and freebies::
Lab Assistant
#95 Old 8th Jun 2007 at 10:40 PM
when you have to actually label which is the sim and which is real, thats when you know its awesome....great job
Test Subject
#96 Old 8th Jun 2007 at 11:18 PM
Oh! Thank you sooo much! Jake is my absolute favorite celebrity and this is the best version of him yet! <3
Lab Assistant
#97 Old 8th Jun 2007 at 11:33 PM
:OOOOO That's AMAZING!

Curiously enough, the only thing that went through the mind of the bowl of petunias as it fell was Oh no, not again. The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Douglas Adams

The Hunger Site - Click once a day for free to give food to developing countries!
Field Researcher
#98 Old 8th Jun 2007 at 11:43 PM
That is AMAZING!
Lab Assistant
#99 Old 9th Jun 2007 at 12:00 AM
OMG! One of the best celebrity Sims I've ever seen.

You should make Heath Ledger as well so we can make them a couple =)

Sincerely,
<I>Mequila</I>
Lab Assistant
#100 Old 9th Jun 2007 at 12:17 AM
Holy *expletive* When I saw the comparison pictures, I couldn't see a difference! Great job on getting featured!
Page 4 of 13