Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

~*Eclipse [Dilandau Albatou & Miguel Lavariel] Sims*~*UPDATED*

by Lunar Eclipse Posted 18th Apr 2008 at 9:14 PM - Updated 1st Aug 2008 at 7:31 AM by Lunar Eclipse

60 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 57 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Test Subject
#51 Old 29th Oct 2008 at 7:38 PM
This is so awesome! I can't wait to try it out i <3 Dilly-sama and his insanity ^_^*
Test Subject
#52 Old 31st Oct 2008 at 6:19 AM Last edited by LadyVivica : 31st Oct 2008 at 8:07 AM.
I'm having a problem, anytime i mouse over a closet i get "Missing Action String in Table" And his crown and sword disappeared when he moved in, i can't use closets =(

Also it would be great to have the DragonSlayer suit in teen boys cuz the real DragonSlayers were like 16 lol

Thank you so much for your awesome work, i have seen ALOT of Sims 2 work for years and yours are very high quality ^_^lml

Now if you could make a decent Zack Fair my life would be complete lol!

Also there was a comment above that you might look into doing Vampire Knight characters...i totally agree that would be incredible and its really pretty males ^_^*

<3 ya thanks!
Test Subject
#53 Old 16th Nov 2008 at 7:13 AM
truly remarkable artisrty, the detail is spot on perfect, dilly's armor is sooo shiny, fantastic job...i have been looking everywhare for a dilandau sim, and now i found one, thanks ^_^
Test Subject
#54 Old 23rd Dec 2008 at 10:10 PM
<3 I love you and all of your work<3 I can't even download it but you still get a thank you from me because you deserve it. You absolutely deserve it. *hugs*

If it's Courtesyof24; it's courtesy of me!
Test Subject
#55 Old 25th Dec 2008 at 5:52 PM
I love you for making these- they are so amazing!
Scholar
#56 Old 24th Jan 2009 at 11:01 AM
Whow, wait, Dilando was in his undies in the movie!?
.. I haven't watched that thing in, like, 7 yrs and I completely forgot it! (Except for the Heroes and Milerna's looks - she looks so much better in the movie than the anime)

Ah, the skin is pretty and the lips

C-A
Test Subject
#57 Old 8th Nov 2009 at 9:08 AM
That is just too awesome for words. I'm afraid to ask how much time you spent on this project XD A solid performance as always
Test Subject
#58 Old 27th Mar 2010 at 3:49 PM
Wow i really love escaflowne and i have been looking for characters from it for ages! you have made my day, thanks a bunch :D
Test Subject
#59 Old 31st Aug 2010 at 12:23 PM
Oh yes is like a virtual anime
like an original videogame
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#60 Old 28th Dec 2011 at 6:34 AM Last edited by Edorenel : 20th Aug 2012 at 11:06 AM.
Oh wow! This is amazing! Everything in this post is accurate, almost as if you ripped them straight from the Anime itself! I am happy to see this, for this is one of my favourite Animes. It may be an old one...but it is a good one. I recommend it.

Will you be making Allen Schezar and Hitomi Kanzaki? After seeing this post, it doesn't seem right to leave those two out, for they are, in my opinion, the best characters from the show. :3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#61 Old 6th Jul 2014 at 11:20 AM
Thanks for is hair meshe ^^
Page 3 of 3