Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#76 Old 31st Jul 2005 at 2:04 PM
you need to make one for people who only have MS paint!......please......
Advertisement
Test Subject
#77 Old 31st Jul 2005 at 3:44 PM
you guys are seriously THE BEST! i love this, ive been wanting to do this for ages! THANK YOU! :D
Feeder of Cheesecake to Llamas
retired moderator
#78 Old 31st Jul 2005 at 4:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by switchbladecomposer
you need to make one for people who only have MS paint!......please......

Unfortunately, I can't teach you how to use a program I don't use, myself. Sorry 'bout that. If you do a google search on "Microsoft Paint tutorials" you might get some useful sites, though.

"Living well is the best revenge. . ." George Bernard Shaw
Test Subject
#79 Old 5th Aug 2005 at 12:54 PM
OH thank you i knew how to do it alredy but this is WHHHAAAAAAAYYY easier
#80 Old 10th Aug 2005 at 1:49 PM
cool!! i've got it successfully!! it's much easier than expected! thanks!
Test Subject
#81 Old 16th Aug 2005 at 10:21 PM
Default thanks
now i know how but where is photoshop? :confused:
Test Subject
#82 Old 17th Aug 2005 at 3:52 PM
I cant do it because...
[COLOR=Red]Please help me![/COLOR] I ahvent got the photo shop i have sims PE and i dont ahve a clue ion how to work the thing! :confused: :blah:

xLoney and friendless please message me x

XshaynaX
retired moderator
#83 Old 17th Aug 2005 at 3:54 PM
SimPE isn't going to help you recolor. You need an image editing or paint program. I use PhotoShop, but other people use PaintShopPro, or MicroSoft Paint, or a free program like GIMP. Your results will vary depending on the image program you use. If you want to purchase software, but the cost is scary, try checking for used copies of older versions, which will work fine, just won't have all the bells and whistles.

#84 Old 22nd Aug 2005 at 5:53 PM
Help!!!!!!!
How do I get to the first part? Where it says "create parts"???
Test Subject
#85 Old 23rd Aug 2005 at 8:51 PM
I use GIMP as my paint program. It doesn't seem to import the file I've recolored.

Can anyone tell me how to import a file from GIMP that I have recolored into the game please?
Test Subject
#86 Old 24th Aug 2005 at 2:37 AM
Figured it out, it was save as and then I had to manually select it to save as a bmp
Test Subject
#87 Old 25th Aug 2005 at 12:13 PM
Help
[SIZE=7]HELP ME PLEASE[/SIZE] [COLOR=Olive]IM TOTALY STUCk[/COLOR] I dont have the photo shop i have sims pe and i wanan no how to us eit and every thing soem one pelase help!! :confused:

xLoney and friendless please message me x

XshaynaX
Forum Resident
#88 Old 25th Aug 2005 at 10:47 PM
Very nice clapps for Faylen I have not learned to recolor since last month thanks Faylen the tutorial is wonderful.
retired moderator
#89 Old 26th Aug 2005 at 1:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by xbabycakesangelx
HELP ME PLEASE IM TOTALY STUCk I dont have the photo shop i have sims pe and i wanan no how to us eit and every thing soem one pelase help!! :confused:

If you're going to ask a question, please pay attention to the answer. YOU CANNOT RECOLOR USING SIMPE, YOU NEED IMAGE EDITING SOFTWARE.

#90 Old 27th Aug 2005 at 6:17 PM
where can i download photoshop?
#91 Old 3rd Sep 2005 at 7:27 PM
hi:D
[COLOR=DarkGreen]if i wanted to make a celeb how would i do it? :bump: [/COLOR]
Test Subject
#92 Old 14th Sep 2005 at 2:36 PM
Where can i find photoshop?
Test Subject
#93 Old 14th Sep 2005 at 11:39 PM
I can't get the Photo Shop and i can't download

Hey! My name is Tasha. :D
Field Researcher
#94 Old 15th Sep 2005 at 1:07 AM
For those of you asking Photoshop is an Graphics Program. You can not download it, you need to buy it. I have linked a page which covers most of Adobe's Image Editing products:

http://store.adobe.com/store/produc...e&ref=Secondary

boolprop iqtestingenabled true
Test Subject
#95 Old 24th Sep 2005 at 1:32 AM
where is open?
Test Subject
#96 Old 24th Sep 2005 at 1:37 AM
where is open?
retired moderator
#97 Old 26th Sep 2005 at 1:32 AM
Open is in the File menu, top left. You may need to play around a bit more before you start if you didn't know this already - not to be insulting, but it really is a lot harder to do some things without background knowledge.

Test Subject
#98 Old 27th Sep 2005 at 5:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ted Toss64
I got it and it opened fine. For those who don't use MSWord much, you might wanna make sure you have 200 or higher or it won't load right. There's alot of images on it and i will use it as a reference

It I might add in something as well: You can get (Adobe) Photoshop Pro for free by downloading it from Download.com (151MB, includes Image Writer). DSL/Broadband is reccommended as it takes about 2 hours with narrowband and only 20 mins with a high bandwith connection.

I could not find photoshop pro at download.com, all I found is the CS2 version and it has a 30 day free trial. Could you help with a link please?
thanks
Test Subject
#99 Old 27th Sep 2005 at 4:39 PM
Hiya! Thank you for the awesome tutorial! It was very easy for me because I use Adobe for all my Sims 1 creating. I finally decided yesterda to start learning how to create for Sims 2, so I thought I would start with skins. I also made some purple eyes...of course, lol. Anyways, what I want to know is...how do I package just the skin files or the eyes so that I can put them up on my site for download? Like I said, I am very new to this, so forgive me if this is a dumb question, lol.

Here is a couple of screenshots iif ya wanna see what I made, lol. (I hope I did this right)
Screenshots
retired moderator
#100 Old 29th Sep 2005 at 3:38 PM
It's really pretty easy. You should have given it a unique file name, so go into your "Saved Sims" folder, compress it with WinZIP or winrar, and upload that.

Page 4 of 12