Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#76 Old 4th Apr 2013 at 10:24 PM
There is a common stereotype that if a guy isn't "macho" i.e. into sports, physical activities, etc, then he's gay. According to ACR in my game when Alexander grows up he's always straight, and I either put him with Lucy Burb if they have chemistry or use the Find-a-Mate Crystal to find someone that he does have good chemistry with.

In my Veronaville canon Mercutio was abused by his dad until Claudio died, but everyone kept the abuse quiet because of wanting to protect the reputation of the Monty family.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#77 Old 5th Apr 2013 at 3:23 PM
Darren Dreamer is a biological depressive. Darleen used to be his pep squad and keep him functioning, but when she got sick Dirk took over, and he's still doing it. He's always felt that its his job to look after his parents, not the other way around. When he plays RPGs, he's always the healer. He likes Lilith because she acts out in ways he'd never dare to do. She likes him because when she complains he sympathizes instead of explaining how it's all her own fault.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Lab Assistant
#78 Old 1st May 2020 at 5:23 PM
1. Kaylynn wants to have children but doesn't want to be tied down by being married to one man which is why she's seeing both Daniel and Don.
2. Nervous has an unhealthy obsession with Pascal because he is the only sim who treated him with kindness.
3. Alexandra O'Mackey real reason for her leaving husband is that she's homosexual and was fed up with a living a lie.
4. Nina had a rush on Micheal which is why she's seen crying at his and Dina's wedding. She also cries when mourning Micheal's urn while Dina only sighs.
Scholar
#79 Old 1st May 2020 at 8:08 PM
Olive specter is no murderer, it is in fact the grim reaper who fancies her and abuses his job privileges. She didn't care for Nervous because he was a reminder of the wraith who in jealously took her mortal mates, friends and even hired help from her. Grim is taking all whom she loved just to get a chance with her. She is worried should her niece stay that she too might be a victim as happen to her Lyla when she came to stay after the divorce.
Forum Resident
#80 Old 1st May 2020 at 9:28 PM
Jennifer Burb and Mary-Sue Pleasant have a rivalry going on about whose house is nicer. What this *actually* means is that Mary-Sue is obsessed with making her house look nice and fancy, yet she's always jealous of Jennifer because her house is always nicer and fancier. Jennifer has no idea about this. She just does her thing, oblivious to all that.
Brandi and Skip's marriage is the result of teenage stupidity and pregnancy. They liked each other, sure, but they weren't perfect for each other. The only reason no cheating was involved is that they just simply never even thought about it. They just accepted the fact that they're married and they never thought about anyone else in a romantic manner ever again.
The Goth family has a strange psychological power which makes everyone who marries into the family a "Goth" version of themselves: Cassandra's husband always changes his everyday outfit for a more formal black outfit, when he became Alexander's nephew Dirk started wearing all black, when Bella married Mortimer she got into dark seances.
Scholar
#81 Old 1st May 2020 at 9:40 PM
Romeo's not that into Juliette. He just thinks the forbidden romance thing is hot.
Mad Poster
#82 Old 1st May 2020 at 10:35 PM
Oh, this is a thread well deserving of revival!

Don didn't actually mean to deceive Cassandra. Mortimer and Bella had an open marriage, but Cassandra was much too young to explain that to, and never caught on that Mommy and Daddy's friends had benefits. If she thought about it, she'd realize, but she refuses to think anything other than story-book perfect about her parents, especially since Bella vanished. Don, however, was a curious teen, the sort who'd peek through windows and read the gossip magazines, and it was probably Nina who pointed out that when that many scandal sheets have blurry pictures of the richest people in SimNation with someone who might not be their spouse, that much smoke probably means fire. Then Dina married Bella's brother, and Don got confirmation from Nina, who got it from Dina who got it from, probably declining a proposition from Mortimer back then.

Don specifically said he wanted a marriage just like Mortimer and Bella's, and Cassandra agreed. Don didn't realize she didn't know, and Cassandra didn't know what he meant.

Also Dina and Mortimer first hooked up at Michael's funeral. Bella had been missing long enough to be declared legally dead, and both were grieving, and . . . and why not? Nothing mattered anyway and it felt good at the time. Nina and Don were never particularly serious, and when Dina thought it was time to start getting out again, Don took her out on a date just because they're friendly anyway, and that was a goodnight kiss at the door, as one does. Dina and Nina then spent all night up with ice cream analyzing the date together. Conclusion: Don is a perfectly nice person and so not Dina's type, but getting out was a good idea and she should find someone else to do it with.

So between that and my Christmas party story from years ago, that's how the Goth/Lothario/Caliente disaster in the making came into being. Nobody intended to hurt anyone, it just . . . happened.

Pics from my game: Sunbee's Simblr Sunbee's Livejournal
"English is a marvelous edged weapon if you know how to wield it." C.J. Cherryh
Mad Poster
#83 Old 2nd May 2020 at 1:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sugoisama
Jennifer Burb and Mary-Sue Pleasant have a rivalry going on about whose house is nicer. What this *actually* means is that Mary-Sue is obsessed with making her house look nice and fancy, yet she's always jealous of Jennifer because her house is always nicer and fancier. Jennifer has no idea about this. She just does her thing, oblivious to all that.
What house do the Burbs live in in your game?

Quote: Originally posted by Sunbee
Nobody intended to hurt anyone, it just . . . happened.
That's life!

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Lab Assistant
#84 Old 4th Jun 2020 at 6:01 PM
1. Ripp Grunt's actual first name is Rippert but he hates that name and prefers to be called Ripp.
2. Dustin has a fear of swimming since his dad died in a pool ladder accident.
3. Mary Sue and Daniel only wanted to have one child but got unlucky with twins.
4. Miranda Capp hates the feud and plans to run away soon she grows up. Though she doesn't know yet Desdemona is planning to join her.
Mad Poster
#85 Old 6th Jun 2020 at 9:31 PM
None of the NPC's ever visit any of the two community lots in Dodge because they're all shy timid recluses who just want to stay home.The only ones to visit the community lots are the Jankowsky and the Hobbs families.I hope that one day the NPC's will overcome their fears of being in public.
Mad Poster
#86 Old 6th Jun 2020 at 11:11 PM
Santa Klaus has fear of parties and his LTW is to Have 6 grandchildren.
Mad Poster
#87 Old 7th Jun 2020 at 2:31 AM
Dora Ottomas has a huge secret: her parents worked for the Thebes when she was a little girl. She knew Consort Capp as the glamorous older teen boy when she was a little tween. And she fell in love with him before he went off to college and married Contessa and changed his name and all that.
He never noticed the maid and driver's daughter, of course.

Dora's parents died, and the insurance and/or blood money from the Thebes was enough to put her through college and give her a little nest egg.

Peter honestly believes his father was the love of his mother's life but something kept them from being together. He's so romantic, he thinks his mother was so in love with his father she can't bear to talk about him. Samantha knows better, but she won't tell Peter. Ever.

Peter's father was actually a married professor Dora hooked up with at a bar one night. He never knew he had a child. Enough juice and he might have resembled Consort a little bit.

Sharla was watching a princess movie once and Dora told her that poor peasant girls don't get to marry princes, it doesn't actually work that way. The prince always marries the princess from the neighboring kingdom, and girls who are poor peasants should remember that and not let themselves be used. Sharla doesn't watch princess movies anymore, she watches superheros. She's always known she was more smart than pretty.

Pics from my game: Sunbee's Simblr Sunbee's Livejournal
"English is a marvelous edged weapon if you know how to wield it." C.J. Cherryh
Lab Assistant
#88 Old 9th Jun 2020 at 1:10 AM
Patricia Wan fixes other sims' lives in order to avoid dealing with the mess that is her own.
Field Researcher
#89 Old 17th Jun 2020 at 11:44 AM
Something nobody knows in the custom hood named Nova Pleasantview (Pleasantview, Riverside, Bluewater village), is that Don went on his honeymoon in Twikkii island alone! The Goths have tried to hide it because it's embarassing but Don couldn't believe his luck when he was the only one to come out of the taxi at the resort hotel. He had chosen the maximum days vacation package and he was prepared to put up with Cassandra's whims, in an effort to show that he was taking his commitment seriously and now he was alone! He had the time of his life, he completed all the memories in the vacation album and he... added some of his own too . It's not his fault that he was alone and he had to find something to do to pass all those days! He even has a voodoo doll the weird man in that remoted broken cabin gave him, it might become handy someday. And when it comes to the flings he got there, what happens in Twikkii stays in Twikkii (he has never heard of Vegas ). He returned home full of new experiences, rejuvenated, happy and ready to face whatever life with Cassandra would throw at him...

--What really happened was that, during the wedding I didn't pay any attention to Mortimer and Alexander. They spent the whole time "dancing together" (it happens every freaking time at Cassandra's wedding) and after I booked the "newlyweds" honeymoon, I noticed that both of them were almost... dying! (the "dancing on toes" interaction, jeez!) They had already peeed themselves and their hunger and energy motives were almost red! After I dealt with this problem (both survived, phew!) and it was time for Cassandra and Don to leave, I only saw the taxi and then the loading screen for Twikkii. Indeed, only Don came out of that taxi outside the hotel and I was torn for 1-2 seconds trying to realize wtf had happened. I thought about it and, since it's, you know, Don, I decided to roll with it! The truth is, I never had a better time on vacation with my sims in sims 2! Ever! Don learned the hula dance, the "hang loose" gesture, the pirate song, he went on all the tours, he found the witch doctor and he got the voodoo doll, he did everything I had never done in sims 2!
The... mystery about what happened to Cassandra, was solved the moment Don returned home! Cassandra was in the bathroom... puking! Somehow, when I was trying to save Mortimer's and Alexander's lives, she had managed to get pregnant and I suppose the game didn't let her travel because of the pregnancy. This woman is no fun at all! She even missed her own honeymoon
Don is so excited about everything he learned that he... passes his newfound knowledge to any sims he knows! Whenever I play this hood, there is always a sim greeting another, using the "hang loose" gesture and sims don't smustle at parties any more, they do the hula (or, at least, they try to do it!), The whole... trend even passed to the college hoods and I remember LMAO when Dustin Broke tried to teach a dormie how to "hang loose" and the dormie looked him as if he was an... alien!
It's already decided, Don will always go on vacation alone
Mad Poster
#90 Old 23rd Jun 2020 at 4:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by natbsim75
The... mystery about what happened to Cassandra, was solved the moment Don returned home! Cassandra was in the bathroom... puking! Somehow, when I was trying to save Mortimer's and Alexander's lives, she had managed to get pregnant and I suppose the game didn't let her travel because of the pregnancy.

I've had no problem sending pregnant sims on vacation. More likely that the taxi's timer ran out before Cassandra's animation finished, so it left without her. I use Dickhurt's "Do Not Leave Without Me" to make sure that taxis wait until all passengers are loaded before leaving the lot.
http://modthesims.info/d/303977/do-...ed-to-v1-2.html

Requires Dickhurt's "Game Edition Add-on"
http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=303431
Page 4 of 4