Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Sep 2020 at 6:56 AM Last edited by herr burgermeister : 3rd Jun 2021 at 6:07 AM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Help! The snow is flashing blue AND terrain modifying issues *SOLVED*
First up -
For some odd freaky reason, heavy snow is now flashing blue. Thought it might be CC so removed the download folder (has the mods folder as well). Switched the shading choices. I even reverted back to the standard game lighting. Nope, still flashed blue. If someone could possibly help resolve this issue, I'd be greatly appreciative.

Second -
This has been driving me nuts since I loaded up UC back in, what... 2014? Anyway, when using the [ or ], instead of raising or lowering the terrain by one small click, it raises/lowers it the equivalent of two clicks. Highly annoying, especially when attempting a slight rise/lowering of terrain. Please... HELP!

Thank you.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 15th Sep 2020 at 2:15 PM
hi do you use Targa's Pond recolors?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Jun 2021 at 6:07 AM
My apologies for just now getting back to this. Life for the past few months has been... yeah, it has been.

In answer to your question - no, I no longer have Targa's Pond recolours. The icy effect on the ponds looked great, but while trying to hunt down the offender, I took that particular mod out. And VoilĂ ! The snow no longer flashes blue.

So, thank you for asking that question. It confirms that the removal of that mod was the correct action.

This case is solved.