Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Oct 2020 at 7:59 PM
Default Wcif this broken 1950 Ford F100 Pickup Truck
Wcif this 1950 Ford F100 Pickup Truck, Dahlsims has posted on his tumblr https://dhalsims.tumblr.com/post/19...im-from-2011-to

I have no tumblr, and don't want to register for one question. I have downloaded the Woeford files, but the broken truck isn't included.
Maybe someone of you have this truck and can share a download link.
Thank you
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 24th Oct 2020 at 4:51 PM
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Oct 2020 at 4:59 PM Last edited by burn : 24th Oct 2020 at 5:21 PM.
Hello Murf, nope, it isn't, this one is the rusted Chevy truck (or similar) from Generations (?) world decor, almost the same in another color is available with Supernatural.
Maybe Dhalsim has worked on Fresh Prince 1950s Ford F100 for his own decoration and won't share it, because the original is from FP, but it would be a nice addition for a retro junkyard or garage/gas station scene and so I would like to see it in my game, too
Mad Poster
#4 Old 25th Oct 2020 at 3:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by burn
Hello Murf, nope, it isn't, this one is the rusted Chevy truck (or similar) from Generations (?) world decor, almost the same in another color is available with Supernatural.
Maybe Dhalsim has worked on Fresh Prince 1950s Ford F100 for his own decoration and won't share it, because the original is from FP, but it would be a nice addition for a retro junkyard or garage/gas station scene and so I would like to see it in my game, too

Good to know!