Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Oct 2020 at 12:27 AM
Default Script for Cyclonesue's invisible stairs?
I've had Cyclonesue's invisible stairs for years in my old downloads folder that I backed up from my previous computer. But I lost the scriptorium file. I tried downloading it again here: https://www.thesimsresource.com/art...airs/id/248878/
but not script file is included in the download, and there are no installation instructions either in the post.

Does anyone know where to find the script? or do you know of other invisible modular stairs that I could use?
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 24th Oct 2020 at 3:17 AM
HugeLunatic has invisible stairs, including one that works for pets, so it's a bit of an upgrade anyway: https://sims2artists.com/index.php?topic=4558.0

"Thinking of you, wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend." - Kingdom Hearts

XPTL Mod Archive | Change a Mod's Mesh into a CC Object | Increasing the Game Difficulty | Editing ACR 4 Your Age Mod
aka Kelyns | she/her
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Oct 2020 at 10:33 AM
oh that's great, thanks! It did not even occur to me that pets could not use the old modular sairs.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 24th Oct 2020 at 8:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Monsieur_Oshima
oh that's great, thanks! It did not even occur to me that pets could not use the old modular sairs.

Oh I think Phantomknight means pets can't use modular stairs if you're placing less than four of them (e.g. if you're using Grid Adjuster to make a 1-, 2-, or 3-click foundation).
Alchemist
#5 Old 24th Oct 2020 at 9:25 PM
Yes, that's what I meant.

"Thinking of you, wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend." - Kingdom Hearts

XPTL Mod Archive | Change a Mod's Mesh into a CC Object | Increasing the Game Difficulty | Editing ACR 4 Your Age Mod
aka Kelyns | she/her
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 25th Oct 2020 at 6:17 PM
I see, indeed I thought it had something to do with modular stairs not being updated for the Pets EP, thanks for the clarification!